FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 3 4 5

Fashionisto
    I’m not really a fan. Some people can definitely pull it off though.

MW3_lid
    love Camo print. I'll never get bored of it, for me it's a classic design. one of my favourite items of clothing is some Reclaimed Vintage camo shorts i got last year

Last edited by MW3_lid; 10-05-2012 at 12:55 AM.

I think it's definitely a style some people can pull off, you just have to make sure the rest of your style is suitably urban or even hippyish to make it clear you're no military wannabe.
    Last edited by Hugh; 16-05-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Also I particularly like desert schemes, I think the beige/mustard/khaki tones are probably easier to mix with other coloured items. However they don't seem to be trending as much, they should be more seasonal as we head into summer too, any ideas?
    Last edited by Hugh; 16-05-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by dawayesmeeth View Post
    Most of the persons like camo print jacket. In this time various wholesale stores sold the camo print jacket in different patterns and designs. This jacket is one of the most impressive and ideal choice.
    Erm, what?
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

Trend Setter
    Genuinely not sure if that's a bot / spam account, which has forgotten to spam. Mods?

Editor-In-Chief
    Got to love a spammer that forgets to actually spam! Either way, they have now been banned.

Thanks for reporting.
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

If anyone wants to get on the camo vibe cheaply, I picked up a camo quilted jacket in the primark sale for a fiver the other day, and it's not bad! Well worth the money to have a little dabble with this trend

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 3 4 5