FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Urgent Help - Alternative to ASOS Cable Detail Crew Neck Jumper

I found this absolute gem

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Cable-...rt=-1&clr=Grey

WHICH I LOVE! but unfortunately it isnt available in my size if ANYONE could pleaseeeee find me a suitable alternative, very similar (if possible) for the same sort of price (no higher!) in a medium, I shall be so so so eternally happy. please help

preferably in a greyish colour, thanks !

FashionBeans Staff
    Not cable knit but similar anyway, sweaters are still on trend at the moment AND it's 100% Lambswool which is a BIG bonus

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...ol&pageSize=20

O r you could always get this - it is more but £5 isn't the end of the world if you really want it

Grey Cable Crew Neck Jumper - Chunky Knitwear - Mens Jumpers & Cardigans - TOPMAN[364726|207221]&noOfRefinements=1

Trend Setter
    That horizontal knit is really hard to find. The nearest decent think I could find was this Grey Heavy Gauge Cable Crew - Mens Jumpers & Cardigans - Clothing - Burton
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by billyreedwah View Post
    That horizontal knit is really hard to find. The nearest decent think I could find was this Grey Heavy Gauge Cable Crew - Mens Jumpers & Cardigans - Clothing - Burton
    This is a nicer piece of knitwear than the ASOS one and a steal at that sale price.

+ Reply to Thread