FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 Last

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly View Post
    I too am a big fan of Edwin. I've got a pir of ED62 that fit really well. I'd love a pair of the 71's too. Absolute steal there, Electroross!
    Although the quality isn't quite as good, my go to pair are some dry average joes that I can wear with most things.

I want these Momotaros next !

Momotaro Japan Blue JB0701 Slim Denim - Superdenim
    Those look interesting Olly!, not heard of that brand before. They going to be your next project?

Trend Setter
    I don't think anyone can call themselves a bonafide denim head until they have owned some premium grade Japanese selvedge. The quality os second to none. I haven't scaled these heights yet but thought these looked pretty cool.

Blue in Green . . . A men's lifestyle store Have some beautiful jeans which if you haven't already, i'd recommend you have a look. Not cheap though!

Trend Setter
    As for next project, Tone, not too sure. Possibly the Momos if I have the cash or maybe get another pair of Edwins.

Trend Setter
    Well as I mentioned in the dry denim thread the other day, I'm still working on my TTDS. I will definitely be doing some research for the next dry pair, right now I'm leaning towards the Grim Tim dry orange selvage or maybe some Edwin's, because you always rave on about them, We'll see.

Trend Setter
    This'll be of interest to you, Tone. Nudie Jeans SS 2012 Collection Preview | Think CONTRA

You cannot beat the way a pair of brand new raw jeans feel!

Trend Setter
    I just swiped a pair of these http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/collection/men/weirdguy/green-selvedge.html

o
    n eBay.

Brand new. £20.

Trend Setter
    This'll be of interest to you, Tone. Nudie Jeans SS 2012 Collection Preview | Think CONTRA

You cannot beat the way a pair of brand new raw jeans feel!
    The green and blue stitching look interesting! I'm still yet to try their khaki range, they seem a little over-priced for chinos, see what the sales bring over xmas.

I just swiped a pair of these http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/collection/men/weirdguy/green-selvedge.html

o
    n eBay.

Brand new. £20.
    Snipped or swiped?:P Nice bargain there mate.

Trend Setter
    The Grim Tim's are a nice fit. I'd grab a pair if I wasn't training so much.

I love nudie jeans in the big bengt fitment and the slim jim fit. My absolute favourite jeans have to be my Vivienne Westwood/ Lee Anglomania jeans, the fit is spot on and I have never owned a more comfortable pair of jeans in my life!

Fashionisto
    Diesel black gold. Total quality.

+ Reply to Thread