FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last

Trend Setter

Your Favourite Men's Jeans And Why

Finding a great pair of jeans that tick every box is incredibly difficult but once you’ve got it just right they will be one of your most loved pieces till they are ready for the tip, and even then, you’ll probably wear them for a while longer.

I’m looking to get a new pair to wear out over the festive period, so I thought this thread might help me identify a pair to get.

So the question is, what are your favourite pair and why?

I recently got a pair of EDWIN ED-71 Slim selvedge denims and they feel fantastic. At first, they were solid and I was worried they’d always be too tight and unwearable. I wore them in the shower, as instructed and after a while they shaped to my body and now I love them. I’d recommend them to anyone looking for a slim pair of smart selvedge denims. Try them on and pick a pair that are slightly tighter than you would normally go for. What made them even better is that I got them in the Urban Outfitters sale, reduced from £125 to £40! I’ll be going there every weekend over Christmas and New Year ready to snap up a pair, should they be reduced again.

What are your favourites?

Trend Setter
    I too am a big fan of Edwin. I've got a pir of ED62 that fit really well. I'd love a pair of the 71's too. Absolute steal there, Electroross!
    Although the quality isn't quite as good, my go to pair are some dry average joes that I can wear with most things.

I want these Momotaros next !

Momotaro Japan Blue JB0701 Slim Denim - Superdenim

All Saints Cigarette jeans are my fave, got several pairs

The ones with a bit of stretch are the best

Trend Setter
    I've never been a fan of All Saints denim (or all saints in gen for that matter) to be honest. I remember doing a catwalk show a couple of years ago where I was dressed in a black vest, skinny black all saints jeans and black worker boots. I remember the quality of the denim being a real issue for me so I have stayed well away ever since. Each to their own though.

Jay

Style Icon
    I'm a Diesel person. I find that they just fit me better than any other brand. I can't remember the last time I bought a different brand or think of a reason why I would want to.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I'm a Diesel person. I find that they just fit me better than any other brand. I can't remember the last time I bought a different brand or think of a reason why I would want to.
    I agree entirely. I think I have worn Diesel jeans almost exclusively for about 15 years. I currently have around 20+ pairs. I find they fit me better than any other brand. I think their quality, variety and longevity is second to none.

Trend Setter
    Nudie Jeans - Beautifully made and come in a great variety of cuts and washes. I also like the fact unlike Diesel/G-Star/Levi etc you rarely see other people wearing them, makes them feel extra special. The missus loves her Diesel though, I think it's just nice to find that pair of denim that are perfect for you.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly View Post
    Those look fantastic!

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Nudie Jeans - Beautifully made and come in a great variety of cuts and washes. I also like the fact unlike Diesel/G-Star/Levi etc you rarely see other people wearing them, makes them feel extra special. The missus loves her Diesel though, I think it's just nice to find that pair of denim that are perfect for you.
    Think I'll be going for slim Nudie next. Going to try some on this weekend in Cruise, looking forward to it actually

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by electroRoss View Post
    Think I'll be going for slim Nudie next. Going to try some on this weekend in Cruise, looking forward to it actually

I have Cruise in my favourites, looks like a nice store. Keep an eye on Coggles ASOS my-wardrobe xmas sales for Nudie's because the last 3 pairs I bought I got for close to half price. Grim Tim and Thin Finn are the nicest fits in my opinion, also their new fit Tape Ted looks pretty nice.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last