FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2
    ICA

I like AS but I'm not a fan of their tailoring. I prefer my tailoring crisp personally, but some of the styles in the looks posted above are OK- not my thing though.

TK Maxx is flooded with AS blazers at the mo though, so I'd avoid paying £95 for it. It's sure to go in the sale.

A different blazer - but do you think this one is worth the money?

I already have a blue Ralph Lauren Sports coat, but fancied something a bit more formal/muted in colour - I'm undecided between this blazer, and getting another, cheaper All Saints blazer in black.... Do you think this is worth 258?

FashionBeans Legend
    Did you just resurrect a thread from 2011?

Sorry, still relatively new so didn't know the etiquette. I take it I should have created a new thread then?

Style Icon
    feel free to resurrect an old thread. It is quite funny, though! Rather amazed you still remembered the thread and made the effort to find it in the depths of the forum. A new thread would have been just as good.

I have an AllSaints blazer and it is quite amazing. I would inspect the fabric and finish carefully, and consider if you really want to pay full price...

Ok, noted!

I think I'll go into the store then and try it on first, to get a feel for it before I spend that sort of money. Thanks for the advice.

Style Icon
    My very first proper fancy purchase was an AllSaints blazer. Totally gutted I don't fit in it in any way now (given that back then I was a 40, now I'm a 36). Probably my favourite piece of clothing of all time. Looked on eBay since, can only find people selling the size I already have.
    My fashion blog, 24 Pinfold Street at wordpress.
    Instagram: samrjclemens

Des

FashionBeans Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JBlackburn View Post
    Sorry, still relatively new so didn't know the etiquette. I take it I should have created a new thread then?
    Ain't nothing wrong with a dude using the search function.
    But nah its not worth that. It might be worth whatever they reduce it by next month though...

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Ain't nothing wrong with a dude using the search function.
    But nah its not worth that. It might be worth whatever they reduce it by next month though...
    That's another reason I'm hesitant in buying it for that price....will regret it big time if it goes on sale at some point in the year!

+ Reply to Thread