FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Is This All Saints Blazer Worth The Money?

I really like it but i'm not sure whether there are better finds out there for 95quid, thoughts?

AllSaints Milliner Blazer

Jay

Style Icon
    £95 is pretty inexpensive for a blazer (although that one is so deconstructed it barely counts as one).

For what it's worth, I quite like it and I'm not a fan of Allsaints tailoring as a rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    £95 is pretty inexpensive for a blazer (although that one is so deconstructed it barely counts as one).

For what it's worth, I quite like it and I'm not a fan of Allsaints tailoring as a rule.
    do you think it is smart enough jay for a shirt to go underneath, brogues etc

FashionBeans Staff
    I would say you could wear a shirt underneath, just bear in mind that it isn't going to work if you are trying to create anything overly formal and brogues will go with almost anything. the best thing to do would be to try it out!

yeh i've decided that i could wear it smart casual without any problems. I dont need a navy jacket/blazer for formal occasions. Im just after the smart casual look.

Jay

Style Icon
    It will work well enough in a non-work situation and will happily team with brogues and a shirt. You could it even pair a woollen tie with it. Add a pair of skinny jeans, chinos or cords and you're good to go.

Trend Setter
    Jude Law has worn a similar blazer a few times:

I don't really like how he styled it though..

Trend Setter
    Some street style inspiration:

Fashionisto
    I hate anything that has creases purposely put into it. It just seems irrelevant to my wardrobe and taste. That is the sole reason why I won't usually shop at all saints. I prefer crisp, ironed clothing and that Blazer for me is a no-no.

Tom

Trend Setter
    I picked up a very similar blue All Saints blazer (although being very de-constructed it's more of a jacket) in TK Maxx for £50, down from £125 so take a look there. I personally wouldn't wear it as a blazer though.

+ Reply to Thread