FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
Closed Thread

Style Icon

For Sale: Now Closed Please Read

Hi all

firstly, I'm extremely sorry if this kind of posting is against forum rules. Please take it down if it is.

I have for sale an All Saints Plight Blazer in charcoal.

There is one currently available at All Saints (albeit not in charcoal, or the 36 size) at £135. It's a lovely blazer, and completely sold out in the size I am offering.

There's also a picture of Ethan Hawke sporting this exact jacket for Nuvo magazine:

This is a single breasted, two button tailored jacket with a bluffed on chest patch pocket. The Plight Jacket is made from an Italian wool blend fabric especially developed for AllSaints and is fully lined in our vintage inspired pinstripe lining. Other features include narrow notch lapels, working cuffs, branded real horn AllSaints buttons and is delivered with a lightly crushed finish.

Mens Tailored Suits | Trousers, Jackets, Blazers | AllSaintst really is awesome, and I'm sad to see it go. If I didn't need the money, I wouldn't have to sell it...

I'm asking for around £85, but you can make me an offer if interested. I saw one sell on eBay for £86 a month or so ago.

Cheers, Ben.

Trend Setter
    I tried this exact blazer on a few weeks ago and it was very nice but big for its size so I returned it. 38 chest was more like a 40 (Just thought it was worth taking into consideration)

Trend Setter
    I have to say everyone on this forum seems to have pretty small chests...

Editor-In-Chief
    I am going to use this thread to say that there is NO SELLING IN FORUMS currently. We have considered it, but we don't want to become a place whereby we acttract scammers and our user's get ripped off.

Obviously eBay is a huge multi-national company and they have exactly the same problem so it seems it is near impossible to regulate sales effectiely on a forum such as this.

That being said, I have no problems with user's listing their eBay items in the OFFICIAL THREAD: http://www.fashionbeans.com/forums/g...ay-thread.html

So try setting up an auciton on eBay and linking to it in the forum thread above - I assume there will be more interest that way anyway.

All future SALE type posts will be deleted immediately.

Thanks,
    Ben
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Closed Thread