FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Allsaints Chinos Choice Help

Hey guys

So im looking at getting some better quality chinos for summer, up to now i just wear topman skinny chinos as they are cheap and fit ok. My problem with allsaints trousers (mainly jeans) is that the skinny seem to sometimes be very skinny, i have both cigarette black jeans and iggy fit jeans. I wanted to know if theres a chino that fits between these two? The cigarette jeans are a little tight on my thigh and the iggy are a little loose around the bottoms, Its hard to tell from their site and the nearest store is nearly an hours drive.

For reference these are the ones im considering:

Mitre Chino

Cannon Chino

Growl Chino

Filter Chino

Thanks or any help on which are the ones to go for guys!

Trend Setter
    The Cannon ones would probably be closest to what you're after... I would say the Filter are similar to the cigarette fit. I took some photos of them Here

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    The Cannon ones would probably be closest to what you're after... I would say the Filter are similar to the cigarette fit. I took some photos of them Here
    Thanks, filter are definitely to tight for me from the pics, perhaps even cannon are as well, is there another above them without being almost just a regular fit? Otherwise I may go for Cannon and see how they are. I hate the nearest store being an hour away!

also i see you have the oxbloods in that image? Do you know how close the khaki are to the colour shown on the site? As its one of those colours that can look totally different when you actually see them.
    Last edited by InfernoUk; 27-02-2012 at 12:10 AM.

Trend Setter
    The khaki is more like a light green, it isn't particularly nice.

Style Icon
    The Idahos may be the fit you are after. Only issue is, they have a drop crotch and, when worn high, have a cropped leg (ankle grazing really).

I have a pair in Ink, and they are lovely chinos, however I have been tempted to take them to a seamstress/tailors to look into getting the crotch raised and the leg taken in a bit (a lot of hassle for chinos, I know!)
    Does anyone know if this is possible?

anyone know how the mitres fit? They seem the most likely for me and the Dune colour looks pretty good on the website if its that colour in real life

+ Reply to Thread