FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Thank you for both the welcome and the advice here and in the other thread. I did spot that cardigan and do like it however I am leaning more towards a chunkier cable knit cardigan. I just really want one, and from all these suggestions am definitely leaning towards a navy/black one.

just saw these two on Barbour, they look pretty nice

Mens Barbour Clifton Chunky Shawl Lambswool Cardigan - Barbour By Mail Online Store

Mens Barbour Moss Shawl Shetland Wool Cardigan - Barbour By Mail Online Store

Although they don't have the latter in navy.

Sam

Style Icon
    They look good to me! I think I prefer the second one but they're pretty similar. And navy is good, but I really like the solid blue colour on that too, it's a real standout piece. Also, and it's picking hairs, but for the same price the second one comes with suede elbow patches so it's slightly better value for money by my reckoning. In any case, good choices - I think in the end you've answered your own question

Edit: Just realised you mean that they don't have the blue colour in your size (as opposed to they don't have a dark navy blue at all). In that case... I'd suggest that the stone colour is very nice too but at the end of the day, colour is a big factor so if the navy matters to you then you should probably go for the first one. But you'd probably already decided. Glad to have not helped
    Last edited by Sam; 29-11-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by look View Post
    Thank you for both the welcome and the advice here and in the other thread. I did spot that cardigan and do like it however I am leaning more towards a chunkier cable knit cardigan. I just really want one, and from all these suggestions am definitely leaning towards a navy/black one.

just saw these two on Barbour, they look pretty nice

Mens Barbour Clifton Chunky Shawl Lambswool Cardigan - Barbour By Mail Online Store

Mens Barbour Moss Shawl Shetland Wool Cardigan - Barbour By Mail Online Store

Although they don't have the latter in navy.
    Both of those are wicked mate

Sam

Style Icon
    ^Yeah, that's basically what I meant

+ Reply to Thread