FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Looking For A Men's Brown Quilted Leather Jacket...

hi - looking to invest in a decent leather jacket - ideally below the £500 mark.

the sort of style im after is like the two pics below -

Can anyone help with any suggestions please?

Thanks!

Editor-In-Chief
    Hi Ares,

Just to let you know - I have literally scoured the internet for something similar for you but have had no luck so far. I want a decent brown leather jacket myself but have not seen anything that takes my fancy at all right now.

I will keep my eyes peeled for you as I do see literally thousands of products each and every day!

FYI - That bottom jacket is from Gucci - I am guessing it would be well out your price range though and probably only available in store.
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Herbert View Post
    Hi Ares,
    Just to let you know - I have literally scoured the internet for something similar for you but have had no luck so far. I want a decent brown leather jacket myself but have not seen anything that takes my fancy at all right now.
    I will keep my eyes peeled for you as I do see literally thousands of products each and every day!
    FYI - That bottom jacket is from Gucci - I am guessing it would be well out your price range though and probably only available in store.
    Haha sounds like what ive been doing!

yeah the gucci one is £3k from mrporter

the top one is from Boss - really nice, but £650.00.

Sam

Style Icon
    Hi there mate,
    I can't say I looked as hard as Ben must have! But a quick look on Allsaints turns up a black one for about £300, so if that will be a half-decent substitute for you it's worth a look.
    http://www.allsaints.com/men/leathers/allsaints-rove-quilted--leather-shirt/?colour=1910&category=9

Editor-In-Chief
    That is a great substitute if the quilting is what you are after more than the colour. Maybe the Boss one will come down in the sales to under your price range as well if you leave it.

Personally for me, I am looking for a nice deep brown - similar to the tone of the Gucci one above. I will know it when I see it though!
    Founder & Editor In Chief of FashionBeans.com. If you have any questions about the site or want to help out in moderating our forums, please send me a PM.

Our regular readers should check out FitnessBeans.com - our brand new website concentrating on men's health and fitness.

+ Reply to Thread