FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 1106 ... Last
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 11178
  1. #1051
    MarcLager's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    778
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    Now I've worked out how to get things uploaded, I'll try to get involved more.
    Yes, there should be more staffers posting in this thread!

    Good stuff, btw!

  2. #1052
    sam1234's Avatar

    FashionBeans Legend
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,864
    Offline
    What I wore during the weekend to a restaurant and boat trip. The pics are pretty bad and the colours and textures are kinda lost...





    - white shirt (Minimum)
    - chocolate cardigan (Zara)
    - navy rain jacket (Minimum)
    - grey corduroys (H&M)
    - brown distressed suede boots (Clarks)

  3. #1053

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    534
    Offline
    Don't usually participate here because I don't have a full length mirror however here is what I wore today on a rare day off:

    Light Blue Blazer - Hackett
    Cricket jumper - John Smedley
    Light blue shirt - Zara
    Herringbone grey trousers - Reiss
    Tan Brogues - Barker

  4. #1054
    Antonymism's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    172
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1234 View Post
    What I wore during the weekend to a restaurant and boat trip. The pics are pretty bad and the colours and textures are kinda lost...





    - white shirt (Minimum)
    - chocolate cardigan (Zara)
    - navy rain jacket (Minimum)
    - grey corduroys (H&M)
    - brown distressed suede boots (Clarks)
    I really like it. I need to start wearing my white shirt more often.

  5. #1055
    MarcLager's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    778
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1234 View Post
    What I wore during the weekend to a restaurant and boat trip. The pics are pretty bad and the colours and textures are kinda lost...
    Simple and stylish!

    @Nat: Loving your outfits as usual.

  6. #1056

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    224
    Offline
    My all American inspired look.

    Jacket Levi's
    Shirt uniqlo
    Jeans next
    Black belt burton
    Converse


  7. #1057
    sam1234's Avatar

    FashionBeans Legend
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,864
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by adamski123 View Post
    My all American inspired look.

    Jacket Levi's
    Shirt uniqlo
    Jeans next
    Black belt burton
    Converse

    Nice americana look. In my (humble) opinion it would work a little better with your boots, as it's a workers look.

  8. #1058
    Nat

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    969
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1234 View Post
    Nice americana look. In my (humble) opinion it would work a little better with your boots, as it's a workers look.
    Agreed. Looks good though. Nice fit.

  9. #1059

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    224
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Agreed. Looks good though. Nice fit.
    Still waiting for them to be delivered! Had to make do with these for the time being, they were the closest shoes to going with the outfit. But thanks, and I do agree about the boots!

  10. #1060
    MarcLager's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    778
    Offline
    Simple casual Friday look.


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts