FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... Last
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2793
  1. #1121
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,661
    Online
    Quote Originally Posted by sanz View Post
    Pin, what a Diesel jeans are these? They look great.
    Thanks man

    They are Thanaz I think, but they have been tailored

  2. #1122
    Nat

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    866
    Offline
    Giving the whole waistcoat thing a bash. Would appreciate comments. Like it for layering. Not so sure about on its own. What does everyone reckon?

    https://db.tt/wV0wLbJ8

    Grey tweed jacket
    Brown tweed waistcoat
    Red knitted tie
    White oxford
    Navy chinos
    Oxblood brogues

  3. #1123

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    161
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Giving the whole waistcoat thing a bash. Would appreciate comments. Like it for layering. Not so sure about on its own. What does everyone reckon?

    https://db.tt/wV0wLbJ8

    Grey tweed jacket
    Brown tweed waistcoat
    Red knitted tie
    White oxford
    Navy chinos
    Oxblood brogues
    Sick outfit! Like it a lot, nailed the fit!

  4. #1124

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    135
    Offline
    Nat that look is great Red tie with the oxblood brogues works very well. Tweed really is a great material

  5. #1125

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    57
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Giving the whole waistcoat thing a bash. Would appreciate comments. Like it for layering. Not so sure about on its own. What does everyone reckon?

    https://db.tt/wV0wLbJ8

    Grey tweed jacket
    Brown tweed waistcoat
    Red knitted tie
    White oxford
    Navy chinos
    Oxblood brogues
    Looking great!

  6. #1126
    Nat

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    866
    Offline
    Thanks for the comments chaps

  7. #1127
    NorthernSoul's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    60
    Offline
    Last night before I went out. And it was freezing outside....




    APC
    Acne
    Grenson

  8. #1128

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    161
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernSoul View Post
    Last night before I went out. And it was freezing outside....




    APC
    Acne
    Grenson
    Nice too, though I admit it looks a little cold without socks and cuffed trousers.

    On another note, are those Grenson Sids? How do they fit? I am normally a UK8/EU42, though on their website the say it's a G fitting and most people size down half or a whole size.

  9. #1129
    NorthernSoul's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    60
    Offline
    The problem with bars/clubs is that they're always hot inside, so I decided to chance it. The only time I truly felt the weather was in the early hours of the morning waiting for a taxi!

    Yeah, they're Sid's. I'm also a UK8 and got the 7G (same with my other Grenson) so that I can wear them without socks. I could of probably gotten a 7.5G but I don't really intend to wear them with anything too thick.

  10. #1130

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    161
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Anagni View Post
    Nice too, though I admit it looks a little cold without socks and cuffed trousers.

    On another note, are those Grenson Sids? How do they fit? I am normally a UK8/EU42, though on their website the say it's a G fitting and most people size down half or a whole size.
    Thanks for the heads up! Been thinking about getting the same exact pair, that's why I was asking!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts