FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... Last
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2979

Thanks guys

@Waqar, I too lusted after shearling forever but decent new jackets are just soooooo expensive

I picked this one up from eBay for 70, and it's full shearling, not just the collar. So get trawling eBay!

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Thanks guys

@Waqar, I too lusted after shearling forever but decent new jackets are just soooooo expensive

I picked this one up from eBay for 70, and it's full shearling, not just the collar. So get trawling eBay!
    I just got some shearling lined brogue boots and just love the feel.

I've never actually got anything from eBay, sort of put off by the return process, but have heard good things from a lot of people. Any tips on how to find those awesome deals? I have no idea how to go about searching.

Zac

Fashionisto
    I'd say at the very, very least 95% of all sales on eBay are absolutely above board and without issue.
    It's especially good for brands like Reiss, Zara and All Saints because there is constantly plenty of it on there with it being a popular, not ridiculously priced brand, and its generally just much cheaper than the store prices.
    Check the sellers feedback before hand and as a general rule anyone with 99-100% positive and over 100 feedback is going to be a relatively sound bet.
    Good luck out there, you'll be browsing for hours!

Fashionisto
    ^ I'm looking at a few things on eBay now that I've bought a steamer to kill all the horribleness!!
    Originally, the thought of wearing second hand clothes would of sickened me!! But the deals are just too good to ignore...
    I'm noticing abit of a back catalogue of allsaints on there aswell that are f@#81g gorgeous!! Particularly liking The yorvik jumper.
    Last edited by BaconLad; 08-01-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by waqar46 View Post
    I just got some shearling lined brogue boots and just love the feel.

I've never actually got anything from eBay, sort of put off by the return process, but have heard good things from a lot of people. Any tips on how to find those awesome deals? I have no idea how to go about searching.
    I got mine from this seller, they had great comms and a good return policy. I got a good deal on 2 jackets but one was no good, they still allowed me to return it, and refunded more than a fair amount, and quickly. Highly recommended.

usedlevijeansforsale on eBay

Zac

Fashionisto
    The steamers a great call, never thought of that!
    I was the same at first but since pretty much all of it is absolutely fine anyway its just like putting something on that you've worn yourself, really makes no difference

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    Today's combo:

Very smart looking. I wouldn't have the patience to put that much effort into getting dressed in the morning, but you wear it well!

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post

Photo quality is terrible, so it's really to judge this at all.

Working the new vintage shearling into a monochrome fit
    Wouldn't be mad on the jacket myself but the colours definitely work. Really like the trousers / jeans.. are they All Saints?

Yeah man, All Saints Cigs as usual tbh

Style Icon
    Yeah man, All Saints Cigs as usual tbh
    I thought so. They're cool. I got a pair of the black print cigs on your recommendation & really like them.

Pic from today:

Boss Coat
    John Smedley roll neck
    Zara trousers
    Paul Smith brogues

+ Reply to Thread