FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... Last
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2991

Style Icon
    Here is what I am wearing today:

Burgundy tailored suit - asuitthatfits.com
    Tailored shirt - rajawongse
    Tie - Holland Esquire (some random tk maxx thingy)
    Pocket square - Hugo boss
    Silk knot - eBay
    Cufflinks - Duchamp
    Socks - primark
    Shoes - Herring 'Chaucer II'

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Pic from today:

Boss Coat
    John Smedley roll neck
    Zara trousers
    Paul Smith brogues
    Liking that coat mate, goes nicely with the roll neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    Here is what I am wearing today:

Burgundy tailored suit - asuitthatfits.com
    Tailored shirt - rajawongse
    Tie - Holland Esquire (some random tk maxx thingy)
    Pocket square - Hugo boss
    Silk knot - eBay
    Cufflinks - Duchamp
    Socks - primark
    Shoes - Herring 'Chaucer II'

Very smart as usual Creed; fit looks great. Especially liking that pocket square

Nice Joshua. Really want a fine grey roll neck tbh

Weren't your feet like blocks of ice tho?!

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post

Working the new vintage shearling into a monochrome fit
    Pic from today:

Boss Coat
    John Smedley roll neck
    Zara trousers
    Paul Smith brogues

You two boys make me feel like an ugly relative of Cinderella. Both looking awesome.

Ivan - really appreciate the individuality in that outfit and love the jeans. I've tried cigs on in All Saints and unfortunately due to having played rugby, lifted weights for years my legs just refuse to fit in them nicely.

Joshua - Really like the overcoat/roll neck, I've built a few look books around them myself lately. Might be a good shout for work.

Trend Setter

Working the new vintage shearling into a monochrome fit
    That jacket looks warm as.

Colours combo work well here.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Naboo View Post
    You two boys make me feel like an ugly relative of Cinderella. Both looking awesome.

Ivan - really appreciate the individuality in that outfit and love the jeans. I've tried cigs on in All Saints and unfortunately due to having played rugby, lifted weights for years my legs just refuse to fit in them nicely.

Joshua - Really like the overcoat/roll neck, I've built a few look books around them myself lately. Might be a good shout for work.
    Sounds like you have my problem. Absulote nightmare trying to find fashionable trousers when you have gym/rugby/cyclist legs. You found anywhere with slim fitting jeans that fit manly legs well rather than thin people? Chinos are fine as Reiss are dead on, but find jeans so difficult.

Nice Joshua. Really want a fine grey roll neck tbh

Weren't your feet like blocks of ice tho?!
    Go for it mate, they're worth the money as they're so versatile. Thankfully not, the brogues are pretty thick and I had two pairs of Falke no show socks on so still have my feet attached.

Quote Originally Posted by Naboo View Post

Thanks, works really well for me at work as it's smart enough without being too stuffy. Oh and I suffer with the same problem with you. I'd suggest tapered jeans, as they give the same effect but with room to breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbe84 View Post
    Sounds like you have my problem. Absulote nightmare trying to find fashionable trousers when you have gym/rugby/cyclist legs. You found anywhere with slim fitting jeans that fit manly legs well rather than thin people? Chinos are fine as Reiss are dead on, but find jeans so difficult.
    Try anything labelled as tapered. I tried on quite a few pairs before finding the perfect pair. Once you do, buy multiple pairs!

Trend Setter
    Try anything labelled as tapered. I tried on quite a few pairs before finding the perfect pair. Once you do, buy multiple pairs!
    Had issues due to having big calves. Any particular brands you can think of who do tapered but not tiny there? Those D&G green fits I picked up in the Mr Porter sale are probably the tightest I can get into and they're listed as regular. Can get into Paul Smith tapered for example but I look ridiculous because they're so tight they look like tights. That fit is fine on tiny guys but at my size I look like a freak and get comments about being so masculine but dressing feminine.

Trend Setter
    Any brands you'd recommend Joshua? Ideally my budget would be 100 tops for jeans if I'm completely truthful too which doesn't always make things easy.

I struggle with jeans, I've bought chinos/camos and fit them perfectly in a 32" waist but I bought a 32" pair of jeans from ASOS the other day in a slim fit and couldn't get in them due to my thighs, got the 34" and the waist was far too big.

I'd be concerned with tapered jeans that the calves would be loose or the foot opening quite a bit wider than on traditional skinny/slim jeans?

+ Reply to Thread