FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... Last
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2770

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by K9MT View Post
    Loving the burst of activity in this thread - some quality looks going on!
    Dito! Haven't posted much here myself lately, but I'm firmly enjoying the current surge in pictures.

Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post

Bellfield shirt, River Island jumper

edit: I see tinypic has rotated my pics again...
    Good look. Liking the seasonal colours and the pop of the floral shirt.

Also liking the burst of pics from people. Don't be shy guys.

Yeah, the forum definitely seems to be picking up.

@Jonesy that's nice but we need to see it with some shoes bro

Oh also don't use tinypic, imgur is the one. Sooooo much better.

Nat

Style Icon
    @Creed - triple-knit layering...boom! Looks good man. Been wanting a roll neck for ages. Finally tried the uniqlo one on the other day, but just found the neck too high. I know the neck is designed to be high, obv, but it was hitting the underside of my chin and curling over. And I don't think I have a short neck! So I had to pass unfortunately.

Looks good here though.

Style Icon

As I opened the door this morning, I realized it was snowing and raining, so threw on a pair of fairly old and beaten up worker boots for the walk to work. Think it works really well. Thoughts?

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post

As I opened the door this morning, I realized it was snowing and raining, so threw on a pair of fairly old and beaten up worker boots for the walk to work. Think it works really well. Thoughts?
    Yes fully agree, this looks great IMO

Nice outfit.

Trend Setter
    Indeed Marc, looks good. Especially liking the shoes + trousers.

Style Icon
    Just been catching up on this thread.. it's been busy indeed! Here's my input on the last few pages..

@ Joshua - as always, great taste in footwear. I like the Zara jacket too - I probably wouldn't buy it for myself as I don't think it would suit me, but it looks good on you.

@ Creed - looking very smart. From what I've read, you've done a serious overhaul the past few months!

@ Gibbe84 - the photos aren't great at all, so it's hard to judge, but Creed's advice is worth reading. If you're worried about your clothes looking dull, it's easy enough to add accessories that will lift them. I'd also consider investing in a few more interesting pieces that you can build a few looks around - a good example of that would be Ivan's last few posts on this thread where he's done a few cool combos all based around a denim jacket.

Another thing I would advise is that the next time you go shopping, don't try on/ order anything that you would normally go for & pick out stuff that you would never have even looked at before. Chances are that a lot of it will look naff, but there's also a very good chance that you will find something that will completely change your outlook on what suits you / looks good on you. It's very easy with clothes to fall into a rut of buying the same old, same old and when that happens the challenge is to challenge yourself with new ideas, but it can also be fun. That's just my 2 cents!

@ Jonesy - everything there looks good, but yep.. we need to see the footwear!

@ Creed - agreed, a man can never have too many scarves!

@ Marc - all looks good to me. The boots are class.. all the better looking for being a bit beaten up - I think it adds a bit of edge to the look.

That's me done.. yer all very sexy!

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    @Creed - triple-knit layering...boom! Looks good man. Been wanting a roll neck for ages. Finally tried the uniqlo one on the other day, but just found the neck too high. I know the neck is designed to be high, obv, but it was hitting the underside of my chin and curling over. And I don't think I have a short neck! So I had to pass unfortunately.

Looks good here though.
    Cheers Nat, yes the roll neck is probably a little too high for me also, I sort of fold it downwards so that the neck isn't as high, but it's neck and warm around my neck though! The one in that picture is the long sleeved roll neck tshirt that uniqlo do, nice as a base layer

Today's:

Fake Oxblood leather jacket - River Island
    Black t-shirt - Topman
    Black thin knit jumper - All Saints
    Scarf - Reiss
    Watch - Muji
    Jeans - H&M
    Shoes - converse all star

Trend Setter
    Damn Creed, you are absolutely killing it in this thread!!! You're giving me a ton of great ideas, as well as a few pieces to feverishly scour the internet in search of...!

+ Reply to Thread