+ Reply to Thread
First ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... Last
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2888
    fly

@Joshua

it's a cardigan, part of the 3.1 phillip lim for target line

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar46 View Post
    Casual look with my other animal print tee. Rocked the new roshe runs too.
    Cardi was more to keep me warm than an aesthetic addition.

All Saints denim jacket
    Zara animal print tee
    HE by mango cable knit cardigan
    All Saints jeans
    Nike blue leopard roshe runs
    Those Safari Roshe runs sold out WAY too quickly. Nice look

EDIT: just saw in the 'trainer pick up' thread, that these aren't the Safari's - still nice though!
    Last edited by Brown; 11-01-2014 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fly View Post
    @Joshua

it's a cardigan, part of the 3.1 phillip lim for target line
    We never really get any decent low end collabs in the UK and when we do they're normally with H&M and sell out in minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Reiss's "Kanye" tan overcoat is beautiful in my opinion. Sold out on-line but plenty still in stores if you can find one.
    Really liking the Kanye coat, wonder where they got their inspiration from. Think I'll go searching through the Reiss stores when I'm in London at the end of the month. Hopefully their sale will still be on.

Style Icon

I bought this waistcoat ages ago, and never used it. Trying it out this evening with a white shirt and cords. Is it a keeper, or should I get rid of it?

Style Icon
    @joshua - cheers, this overcoat is 7years old now! Realistically I only wear it a couple of months a year and once or twice a week, so it doesn't get many outings. It started to look dull so I swapped the buttons, had it shortened a bit and dry cleaned, and now it's like a new coat. If you're in the market for a camel overcoat, my ultimate is the one on this blog, bespoke. By the time you've done the currency conversion it's actually about the same as what you'd pay at reiss. - Winter Essentials: The Camel Overcoat | Men's Style Pro | Menswear Lifestyle Blog & Shop

@marclarger - KEEP!!! Would look awesome under a black cardigan I recon.

Trend Setter
    @marclarger, about the waistcoat...

@Waqar good look, never would have thought to double up on the animal print

Saw those Roshes in Office for 40 the other day, passed on them but starting to regret it now

Fashionisto
    @MarcLager I'd personally only wear a casual waistcoat underneath something else, like a blazer or maybe cardigan. That's just my opinion though.

@Ivan I was a bit wary about doubling at first too but ended up look alright. Yeah I bought them just before the sale online for like 70. Next day they drop to 40, quick phone call to Office and they refunded me the difference; was really impressed with their service.

I have to say though guys, if you haven't got a pair of roshes, go try a pair and grab some. Seriously some of the lightest and comfiest pairs of trainers I own. Loads of styles to pick from too.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post

I bought this waistcoat ages ago, and never used it. Trying it out this evening with a white shirt and cords. Is it a keeper, or should I get rid of it?
    Looks like a keeper to me. For me it's one of those things that looks great layer under a blazer etc though, as below.

Quote Originally Posted by mascherani View Post
    @marclarger, about the waistcoat...

Saw the same pic today. The vest would do the job nicely. Swear Woost's wearing a Thom Browne version.

Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    @joshua - cheers, this overcoat is 7years old now! Realistically I only wear it a couple of months a year and once or twice a week, so it doesn't get many outings. It started to look dull so I swapped the buttons, had it shortened a bit and dry cleaned, and now it's like a new coat. If you're in the market for a camel overcoat, my ultimate is the one on this blog, bespoke. By the time you've done the currency conversion it's actually about the same as what you'd pay at reiss. - Winter Essentials: The Camel Overcoat | Men's Style Pro | Menswear Lifestyle Blog & Shop

@marclarger - KEEP!!! Would look awesome under a black cardigan I recon.
    Real nice coat, and website. Might actually get something like that custom made, as we offer that service at work but I've never had the reddies for it. Until now.

Style Icon
    Animal prints have always reminded me of the woman who made them famous on TV...

.. then carried on through the years by landladies of the Queen Vic....

Which is why I nearly sent back a Zara animal print I got the other day. However, this morning I said "feck it" and decided to embrace the bit of "fictional TV landlady" we all have inside of us and went to town like this...

Thoughts and opinions welcome!

+ Reply to Thread