FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... Last
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3073

FashionBeans Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    @Dorian I have that same knit, it's quite a subtle take on animal print and imo it looks v good

A nice thing to have for going out etc when you want something a little different
    Wasn't feeling it when I tried it on at first, but I've found (after joining this forum) that taking selfies are a big help in seeing what works and what doesn't. Though when you've kids at home who like to get in on the act, that's sometimes easier said than done!

@k9mt - cool look. Personally I think it would be better without the jumper, but it's still a nice combo.

@mascherani - wouldn't mind trying something like that out for work. Where are the shoes and trousers from?

This is a great thread which gives you some great ideas. I would love to see more pics of outfits for Friday / Saturday night, this is something I sometimes lack inspiration with when on a night out.

Not today, but this is what I ended up doing Friday:

(This was the end result of the discussion here: http://www.fashionbeans.com/forums/g...nner-pics.html)

Zac

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Earendur View Post
    Not today, but this is what I ended up doing Friday:

(This was the end result of the discussion here: http://www.fashionbeans.com/forums/g...nner-pics.html)
    Blazer is a little too wide around the bottom and so are the jeans in my opinion.
    Try a slim or tapered fit pair as the baggy calves make you look more middle-aged I think personally.
    It's all about individual preference though so if that's the style or fit you feel good in then go for it, a confident dresser generally looks better than someone uncomfortable in their clothes.
    As a side note as well I think a white shirt would have added to the look instead of blue, solid attempt for a 'beginner' as you label yourself though!

Style Icon
    @dorian- that outfit is superb, one of my personal favourites I have seen on here

@earendur - the middle one looks best, much better than your original suggestion with the checked shirt. Keep plugging away.

Here is today's:

Cream tailored Birdseye suit - asuitthatfits.com (buttons swapped to marble effect from Tatters)
    Tailored shirt - rajawongse
    Tie - reiss
    Pocket square - reiss
    Silk knot (in lapel) - eBay
    Vintage amber cufflinks - eBay
    Socks - primark
    Shoes - Topman

Fashionisto

Guys

Just wondered what you thought about this. Trying to keep it smart but simple. Im out in Dubai working so the tempreture is pretty cool on a night at the moment about 15 - 20 c
    Something like the attached, but with a v neck
    Must add i will be wearing a Dark brown Suede shoe, or a lighter brown dessert boot. Any suggestions welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Zac View Post
    Blazer is a little too wide around the bottom and so are the jeans in my opinion.
    Try a slim or tapered fit pair as the baggy calves make you look more middle-aged I think personally.
    It's all about individual preference though so if that's the style or fit you feel good in then go for it, a confident dresser generally looks better than someone uncomfortable in their clothes.
    As a side note as well I think a white shirt would have added to the look instead of blue, solid attempt for a 'beginner' as you label yourself though!
    He's in America too mind - it's different out there, fits are not so slim etc

Nat

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    @dorian- that outfit is superb, one of my personal favourites I have seen on here

@earendur - the middle one looks best, much better than your original suggestion with the checked shirt. Keep plugging away.

Here is today's:

Cream tailored Birdseye suit - asuitthatfits.com (buttons swapped to marble effect from Tatters)
    Tailored shirt - rajawongse
    Tie - reiss
    Pocket square - reiss
    Silk knot (in lapel) - eBay
    Vintage amber cufflinks - eBay
    Socks - primark
    Shoes - Topman

That's a pretty elegant outfit Creed.

Style Icon
    Some great looks being posted here, I must say. Don't have time to comment on all of them.

@Creed: That latest one is almost too slick! Almost. Great look!

+ Reply to Thread