FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... Last
Results 141 to 150 of 2868
  1. #141
    billyreedwah's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    251
    Offline
    Black Harrington.
    Burgundy crew neck.
    Pale blue Oxford.
    Black skinny jeans.
    Grey/Navy/Burgundy argyle socks.
    Black derbies.
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

  2. #142
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,702
    Offline
    Forest Green John Partridge Wax Hunting Jacket
    Reiss Navy Dip-Dye Cable Knit Chunky Cardigan
    Grey Crew Neck Tee
    Indigo Skinny Diesel Jeans
    Black Hudson Hiking Boots

  3. #143

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    108
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Forest Green John Partridge Wax Hunting Jacket
    Reiss Navy Dip-Dye Cable Knit Chunky Cardigan
    Grey Crew Neck Tee
    Indigo Skinny Diesel Jeans
    Black Hudson Hiking Boots
    I can't wait until all your knitwear goes on eBay.

  4. #144
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,702
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnderson View Post
    I can't wait until all your knitwear goes on eBay.
    Soon come! Got a Black double breasted Diesel Lambswool cardi, and a Black All Saints cardi going up next week!

  5. #145

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    108
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Soon come! Got a Black double breasted Diesel Lambswool cardi, and a Black All Saints cardi going up next week!
    I'll keep my eyes open. I have you as a "favourite seller" already.

  6. #146
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,702
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnderson View Post
    I'll keep my eyes open. I have you as a "favourite seller" already.
    For real? Have you bought anything?

  7. #147

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    108
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    For real? Have you bought anything?
    Yeah, I added you to my list of sellers. I haven't bought anything yet. I did have a look the other day, but you just have jeans/chinos/cords listed so far.

    I have far too many jeans as it is. I'll be listing a lot of mine soon. It's a bit of luck we seem to wear the same size.

  8. #148
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,702
    Offline
    Yeah it's a jeans clearout now. Them I'm gonna do knitwear & outerwear, then on to t-shirts...

  9. #149

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    108
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Yeah it's a jeans clearout now. Them I'm gonna do knitwear & outerwear, then on to t-shirts...
    Haha! A sign you spend too much time shopping on AllSaints is when you mimic their sale strategy.

    It's like an AllSaints February Sale. :P

  10. #150
    billyreedwah's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    251
    Offline
    Brown Barbour Beaufort
    Dark grey tweed unstructured blazer
    Pale blue oxford (different one to yesterday, of course)
    Skinny burgundy wool tie
    Black skinny jeans
    Black derbies
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts