Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2905

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Simple Monday work fit

I love this Ivan. Great look!

Cheers you lot, cardi is from Reiss

Trend Setter

Yesterday's efforts
    Last edited by malti001; 14-01-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Hey guys, first-time poster here. Here's a monochrome-y look I had yesterday. Pretty happy with it and just thought I'd see what you think! Sorry for the crap camera quality!

@Zac Thanks for the input. I will likely take the blazer to a tailor to slim it up a bit - I bought it secondhand for $3.50, not bad considering it's 100% wool. I figure it will be a good deal even with the cost of tailoring. At the event, I ended up ditching it pretty quick anyway, since I was the most formally dressed person there (by a lot. The only other person wearing a blazer had a pink blazer over a neon yellow t-shirt!)
    On the jeans, I think I agree with you now that I look at it - I got them 4 months ago or so, before I really thought much about these things. My reasoning for using the blue shirt (sound or not) was that a white shirt always brings the formality up a level (in my mind), and I wanted to pull off the look in as casual a manner as possible.

Here's today, a quick shot before I went out to the store.

This is actually pretty representative of what I wear most of the time these days (checked shirt and jeans, scarf and coat)- but the coat was a bit warm, since the temperature was up to a balmy 45 today (oops that's ~7 C).

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Earendur View Post
    @Zac Thanks for the input. I will likely take the blazer to a tailor to slim it up a bit - I bought it secondhand for $3.50, not bad considering it's 100% wool. I figure it will be a good deal even with the cost of tailoring. At the event, I ended up ditching it pretty quick anyway, since I was the most formally dressed person there (by a lot. The only other person wearing a blazer had a pink blazer over a neon yellow t-shirt!)
    Honestly unless you live in a big city in the USA, seeing tailoring when you're out is not going to be very common

Quote Originally Posted by NME91 View Post
    Hey guys, first-time poster here. Here's a monochrome-y look I had yesterday. Pretty happy with it and just thought I'd see what you think! Sorry for the crap camera quality!
    Nice low key look. Welcome to the forum.

Straight in with the full selfie too, like your style, no holds barred

Style Icon
    Today's medley:

Tailored suit - asuitthatfits.com
    Tailored shirt - asuitthatfits.com
    Pocket square - reiss
    Monochrome silk knot (in lapel) - eBay
    Tie - Gieves and Hawkes
    Cufflinks - Duchamp
    Socks - TK maxx
    Shoes - Cheaney 'Martin'

Nat

Style Icon
    I can't keep up with this thread! Will actually get back to posting some looks myself soon.

Damn Creed, you on fire. Especially like the tie knot and dimple. Good attention to detail.

Creed, you're killing it with the smart suiting. Don't think I could ever pull off that sort of look with those shades so props.

+ Reply to Thread