First ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... Last
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2757

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post
    Turned out a bit 60s inspired today...

I really like the jumper and trousers.

Nat

Style Icon
    Love those trousers Marc. Some great looks on here recently all round chaps. Keep them coming. Pretty standard work getup for me today. All about the fit and the details really. Some different looks coming soon hopefully.

[IMG][/IMG]

Navy DB - river island
    Shirt with collar bar - next
    Knitted tie - next
    Wool trousers - next (didn't realise I had so much next gear tbh)
    Silk pocket square
    Oxblood brogues

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Love those trousers Marc. Some great looks on here recently all round chaps. Keep them coming. Pretty standard work getup for me today. All about the fit and the details really. Some different looks coming soon hopefully.

[IMG][/IMG]

Navy DB - river island
    Knitted tie - next
    Silk pocket square
    Oxblood brogues
    Classy and timeless look, 10/10

[IMG][/IMG]

Navy DB - river island
    Knitted tie - next
    Silk pocket square
    Oxblood brogues
    You've nailed the fit there. A fine example of how to dress well on a reasonable budget. I'm becoming less of a label snob thanks to pics like this.

Nat

Style Icon
    Thanks both. Yeah, judging by some of your clobber Joshua, our budgets differ greatly. Wish I had yours!! Most of my clothes are high street, with some vintage and investment pieces (normally shoes and outwear) thrown in there for good measure. Fit is king.

Thanks both. Yeah, judging by some of your clobber Joshua, our budgets differ greatly. Wish I had yours!! Most of my clothes are high street, with some vintage and investment pieces (normally shoes and outwear) thrown in there for good measure. Fit is king.
    Think my spends gone out of control recently, need to sell some of my current stuff to compensate! True, it's all about the fit starting to appreciate that more now.

Trend Setter
    I tend to go for same prices, i just can't justify spending too much on clothes. I would spend decent money on outerwear and shoes (by decent i mean sub 200), and maybe up to on jeans (up to 100) and knitwear but the rest (t-shirts, shirts, jumpers) i go high street.

Nail the fit and the price doesn't matter.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    I tend to go for same prices, i just can't justify spending too much on clothes. I would spend decent money on outerwear and shoes (by decent i mean sub 200), and maybe up to on jeans (up to 100) and knitwear but the rest (t-shirts, shirts, jumpers) i go high street.

Nail the fit and the price doesn't matter.
    Im so on board with this, I have mental budgets in my head that don't really mean an awful lot - it's a bit like I won't turn the TV volume about level 25 out of principle!

Jeans, max 50, knit jumpers 60, t-shirts 10, jackets 85, casual footwear 50. Within these high street type budgets there is just so much choice nowadays.

I fully agree with Joshua who points out some of these great outfits like the last few in this thread are a very good reminder of just what can be achieved. Maybe we should all try and create a look for under 100 and post it up.

Nat

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    Im so on board with this, I have mental budgets in my head that don't really mean an awful lot - it's a bit like I won't turn the TV volume about level 25 out of principle!

Jeans, max 50, knit jumpers 60, t-shirts 10, jackets 85, casual footwear 50. Within these high street type budgets there is just so much choice nowadays.

I fully agree with Joshua who points out some of these great outfits like the last few in this thread are a very good reminder of just what can be achieved. Maybe we should all try and create a look for under 100 and post it up.
    Oooooo that's a good idea.... does sale/secondhand prices count?

Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post

Great idea Creed, just started a thread here. Recon we'll have a few people give it a go.

+ Reply to Thread