FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... Last
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2870
  1. #1661

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    223
    Offline
    Haven't contributed for a while, really bad picture on this one.



    Overcoat - ASOS
    Knit - Reiss
    Chinos - Uniqlo
    Boots - ASOS

  2. #1662
    MarcLager's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    643
    Offline
    Good combo, Adamski. Great pattern on that knit!

  3. #1663
    Mathew's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    81
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by adamski123 View Post
    Haven't contributed for a while, really bad picture on this one.



    Overcoat - ASOS
    Knit - Reiss
    Chinos - Uniqlo
    Boots - ASOS
    Really like the knit in combination with the overcoat, great job! I would wear slimmer jeans with them, but that's personal.

  4. #1664

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    24
    Offline
    Today's look.
    Sorry for pic quality. No full length mirrors and using phone.

    Ted Baker Cardigan
    Jack Jones Shirt
    Ted Baker Jeans

    Last edited by Nekromantik; 28-01-2014 at 03:21 PM.

  5. #1665
    mascherani's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    south
    Posts
    119
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post
    mascherani: Love those trousers! I spotted a very similar pair on the sale, regret not buying them now.
    you should. they're very versatile. and super confortable.

    today's outfit. following mathew with the velvet blazer...


  6. #1666
    Mathew's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    81
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by mascherani View Post
    you should. they're very versatile. and super confortable.

    today's outfit. following mathew with the velvet blazer...

    Love it! Nice color combination, also love the layering with the vest. Not sure about the shirt, what color is it? Watch is amazing as well, i want it!

  7. #1667
    mascherani's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    south
    Posts
    119
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    Not sure about the shirt, what color is it?
    thanks mate.
    the shirt it's brown. from Sacoor Brothers (portuguese brand).
    it's amazingly beautiful (imo, of course) and has a fabulous silky touch (they call it "carbon peach finishing").

  8. #1668
    Mathew's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    81
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by mascherani View Post
    thanks mate.
    the shirt it's brown. from Sacoor Brothers (portuguese brand).
    it's amazingly beautiful (imo, of course) and has a fabulous silky touch (they call it "carbon peach finishing").
    Well in that case, sounds good! Let's keep inspiring each other

  9. #1669

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    223
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post
    Good combo, Adamski. Great pattern on that knit!
    Thanks, it's really hard to pair because it's such a bold knit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    Really like the knit in combination with the overcoat, great job! I would wear slimmer jeans with them, but that's personal.
    Problem is my frame, I have really broad shoulders, a slim waist and big legs, if I go too slim on the jeans I look like a walking triangle - something I've found very hard to balance this year!

  10. #1670
    Mathew's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    81
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by adamski123 View Post

    Problem is my frame, I have really broad shoulders, a slim waist and big legs, if I go too slim on the jeans I look like a walking triangle - something I've found very hard to balance this year!
    Well, in that case I should see it first It's indeed good to look at proportions.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts