FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... Last
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2871

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by skybluemark View Post
    Do we have many 40 somethings on this site? I'd be interested to see outfits that my age group wear. Its a tricky one for me personally, as I'm told I look a lot younger than my years, and I also don't feel 42 inside! I feel I need to find a balance between being too safe and wearing clothes that I probably shouldn't be (not that I'm particularly adventurous). Be keen to hear thoughts of people in same sort of situation, and see the clothes that theyre rockin!.
    I'm 41.....

Trend Setter
    i'm a couple of months of those 40...

Style Icon
    Today's:

Fake leather jacket - river island
    Black knit jumper - uniqlo
    Scarf - reiss
    Skinny taper jeans - uniqlo
    Suede brogues - Topman
    Socks - primark

^ I'm feeling that a lot, Creed. Good to see your casual attire.

Wouldn't personally wear pleather but really like the contrast of the scarf with the jacket

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Today’s work attire:

Cashmere and Merino Wool Navy Suit – TM Lewin

Pocket Square – Tie Rack

Pink Gingham Shirt – TM Lewin

Cufflinks - Swarovski

Watch - Tissot

Black Wingtips – Kurt Geiger

Love the watch and pocket square - not a fan of the shoes though, way too pointy for formal shoes for my liking

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    ^ I'm feeling that a lot, Creed. Good to see your casual attire.

Wouldn't personally wear pleather but really like the contrast of the scarf with the jacket
    Thanks Ivan! I think I've only had 2 real leathers in the past, the most recent was an All Saints one which I had for 6 years or so, and I found myself in this weird position of hating it with boredom and not wanting to get rid of it because I'd spent maybe £300 on it - so it sat in my wardrobe just annoying me. In the end, I sold it on eBay and it was like giving away a kidney. Nowadays I buy fake ones for £50 etc and don't feel so attached to them.

...could be a good monthly challenge theme... An outfit with clothes you haven't worn for years or that you hate but can't find the courage to get rid of! We've all got them!

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    ...could be a good monthly challenge theme... An outfit with clothes you haven't worn for years or that you hate but can't find the courage to get rid of! We've all got them!
    now that's a challenge! great idea!

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    I don't - my wardrobe is tiny... 1 rail of clothes and a drawer for out of season stuff. I hate clutter. Everything gets worn regularly and if I find that something hasn't been worn for a few months, I ditch it. No mercy is shown!

Love the last look btw... that scarf is killer. I wouldn't have thought a leather biker would suit you, but it does.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    I don't - my wardrobe is tiny... 1 rail of clothes and a drawer for out of season stuff. I hate clutter. Everything gets worn regularly and if I find that something hasn't been worn for a few months, I ditch it. No mercy is shown!

Love the last look btw... that scarf is killer. I wouldn't have thought a leather biker would suit you, but it does.
    Many thanks!

I need to copy your example, I have a double wardrobe which is looking full-ish - and one thing I never do is stash away out of season stuff, seems like a good idea and actually I can feel a big summer shop up ahead, I had a huge cull with my old winter stuff a few months ago, and I'll be doing the same this year. So I need some more space!

I have an all saints funnel neck (that snood neck look popular 2-3 years ago) in a blue and grey staring at me - I know I'll never wear it again, but seem to be clinging on to it!!

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post

Is that a bathrobe?

+ Reply to Thread