FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 699 ... Last
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 8755
  1. #1981
    Black Sheep Boy's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    634
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by neil_s_r View Post
    Liking those looks BSB. Really good examples of how to use the simple grey sweatshirt to good effect!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Walker View Post
    2 very good looks.
    Cheers guys! And now for something completely different, went to a Gatsby-themed black tie ball at the weekend, here's my rig:

    Vintage Pierre Cardin suit, TM Lewin shirt, Sophos studs, vintage Moss Bros waistcoat, vintage cufflinks & waistcoat buttons, M&S bow tie, Ede & Ravenscroft silk square, Clarks patent oxfords.
    Photographic exploits: http://ow.ly/su7Io

    Musical proclivities: http://ow.ly/su7Ju

    Assorted twitterings: http://ow.ly/su7Nb

  2. #1982

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    195
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Been neglecting this thread, so here's a few pics from my instagram.





    Liking all these looks Joshua. I'm guessing the shoes are Converse Jack Purcell in the second and third pic and are those the Hudson Safi camo loafers in the first pic? I've had my eye on those for a while and was finally thinking of buying them.

  3. #1983
    DorianGrape's Avatar

    FashionBeans Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,492
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post

    Some nice looks going on here, like the floral tee Dorian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Looks great... I like the combination of the white knit and the denim jacket...
    Cheers!!

    @ Joshua... love the footwear. Where's the leather holdall from?

  4. #1984
    joshua's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,954
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    Cheers!!

    @ Joshua... love the footwear. Where's the leather holdall from?
    Thanks. Barbour leather holdall from End Clothing. I own a couple of LV holdalls but I actually prefer the grained leather of this one so it gets far more use.

    Quote Originally Posted by merc05 View Post
    Liking all these looks Joshua. I'm guessing the shoes are Converse Jack Purcell in the second and third pic and are those the Hudson Safi camo loafers in the first pic? I've had my eye on those for a while and was finally thinking of buying them.
    Thanks. God eye, bang on with all guesses. To be honest I'm actually surprised how much wear the camo loafers have had, but they're a real eye catching piece.

  5. #1985
    K9MT's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    450
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Been neglecting this thread, so here's a few pics from my instagram.





    Loving the looks - what's your insta tag - unless you're private of course....

  6. #1986

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    62
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Been neglecting this thread, so here's a few pics from my instagram.





    Not a big fan of the shoes on photo 1 but the rest is great.

  7. #1987
    Reda's Avatar

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Amsterdam, NL
    Posts
    14
    Offline
    Went for a dressed-down look at the office:



    Shirt: Strellson
    Tie: H&M
    Cardigan: UNIQLO
    Unstructured blazer: H.E. by Mango
    Jeans: Blue Blood
    Trainers: Adidas

  8. #1988
    joshua's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,954
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by K9MT View Post
    Loving the looks - what's your insta tag - unless you're private of course....
    Thanks. mrjoshuaklein

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Walker View Post
    Not a big fan of the shoes on photo 1 but the rest is great.
    Get some mixed reactions from them, but it's nice to push peoples perceptions of fashion.

  9. #1989

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    75
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Reda View Post
    Went for a dressed-down look at the office:



    Shirt: Strellson
    Tie: H&M
    Cardigan: UNIQLO
    Unstructured blazer: H.E. by Mango
    Jeans: Blue Blood
    Trainers: Adidas
    Like the look; when an outfit starts adding any formal elements (button-up shirt, tie, jacket) I don't usually like including trainers, but this combination works nicely.

  10. #1990
    DorianGrape's Avatar

    FashionBeans Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,492
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Thanks. Barbour leather holdall from End Clothing. I own a couple of LV holdalls but I actually prefer the grained leather of this one so it gets far more use.
    I wouldn't be a big fan of LV but that Barbour is sweet. Are either the JPs you have the ones from Reiss?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts