First ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 ... Last
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3092

Trend Setter
    thursday's

Trend Setter
    friday's

Style Icon
    The second look is great.

Would have gone for darker jeans personally (and brogues over the deserts), but that's just me.
    Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NathanBeesleyMusic

SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/nathan-beesley-music

Last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/NathanBeesley

Blog - https://boywiththethorninhisside.wordpress.com/

Des

Style Icon
    It's an interesting outfit for sure but i don't understand it. What situation did you wear it?

Style Icon
    Yeah that second look is awesome.
    I can see that looking good in a restaurant, pub. Any casual setting where you want to turn heads.

Yeah I quite like the second one, could see it being good for a meal / drinks, something like that.

I don't really get the first one. There's nothing wrong with it, but I can't understand why you would take a photo of it and upload it to a fashion forum. It's just very nondescript.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Yeah I quite like the second one, could see it being good for a meal / drinks, something like that.

I don't really get the first one. There's nothing wrong with it, but I can't understand why you would take a photo of it and upload it to a fashion forum. It's just very nondescript.
    Disagree! This is the 'What are you wearing today' thread - if that's what he's wearing...

Des

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    Yeah that second look is awesome.
    I can see that looking good in a restaurant, pub. Any casual setting where you want to turn heads.
    I wish I could carry off something similar but for me the top half is too formal and the bottom too casual. Perhaps its the blazer too much like a suit jacket. Though I guess it could be a nod to the suit and jordans combo, which I guess is another outfit I can't imagine an occasion for

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    It's an interesting outfit for sure but i don't understand it. What situation did you wear it?
    for work. like 99,9% of my photos in this topic. my work environment allows it (wearing whatever i like).

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    ... I can't understand why you would take a photo of it and upload it to a fashion forum. It's just very nondescript.
    is that your opinion as moderator or just a personal one?
    if you're talking as mod, i would delete those photos from the forum without any problems (but i'll be waiting for you to send me your book of rules for what's fashion and what's not).
    if that was just your personal opinion, ok. i'll respect it, even if it's hard to me to understand it. but that's life. and i'm cool with it.

Fashionisto
    Loved both looks tbh. May i ask which brand is the trousers in the first look?also wanna know about the blazer.

+ Reply to Thread