FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 ... Last
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2772
  1. #2151
    Mathew's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    75
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by mascherani View Post
    cool, but... pic or it didn't happen!
    Alright, alright...

  2. #2152
    mascherani's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    south
    Posts
    116
    Offline
    not sure about that pink (with the khaki). i would have chosen a strong green/blue (royal blue, maybe) or orange.

  3. #2153
    Mathew's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    75
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by mascherani View Post
    not sure about that pink (with the khaki). i would have chosen a strong green/blue (royal blue, maybe) or orange.
    Thanks, I'll try some different options next time.

  4. #2154

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    619
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    Alright, alright...
    I must say I think that pink / khaki combo is superb!!

  5. #2155

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    422
    Offline
    Seconded! Great clean look Matthew which proves less is more sometimes. I love the narrow fit chino’s, flash of colour in the sock for a bit of dandyism and the loafers – very chic.


  6. #2156

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    127
    Offline
    Matthew, I personally like the pink too. Simple is always best and a very similar theme to what I was wearing yesterday (no pic unfortunately): navy blue slim chinos, lighter blue button down Oxford tucked in, brown thin belt and tasseled brown suede loafers and a Herschel blue rucksack with contrasting brown straps. No socks though!

  7. #2157
    Mathew's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    75
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    I must say I think that pink / khaki combo is superb!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Seconded! Great clean look Matthew which proves less is more sometimes. I love the narrow fit chino’s, flash of colour in the sock for a bit of dandyism and the loafers – very chic.
    Thanks guys! That's exactly what I was thinking, sometimes less is just more

    Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Matthew, I personally like the pink too. Simple is always best and a very similar theme to what I was wearing yesterday (no pic unfortunately): navy blue slim chinos, lighter blue button down Oxford tucked in, brown thin belt and tasseled brown suede loafers and a Herschel blue rucksack with contrasting brown straps. No socks though!
    Thanks Jamie, that look you described sounds very good to me! I would love to see a pic, since it is something I would definitely wear.

  8. #2158

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    127
    Offline
    Thanks, Matthew. I will get a picture uploaded!

  9. #2159

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    346
    Offline
    I agree on them looking good too. I bought this pack of socks last year and wore all three colours with loafers/boat shoes and chinos last summer and had lots of positive comments, especially from females. Helps brighten up a fairly standard outfit. I say continue wearing the pink socks too.


  10. #2160
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,649
    Offline
    +1 for the pink socks, look sick imo

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts