FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... Last
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2873

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by LewisB View Post
    @Gibbe84 had the same problem when i bought mine 3 weeks ago, after about a week and a half of wearing them round the house and to the cornershop they were fine. Also to break them in without getting blisters i wore thicker socks just to flex the leather a bit more now theyre comfortable sockless
    Brilliant, thanks mate! Think they'll be my slippers for a while too. Hopefully they'll be wearable either barefoot or with invisible socks within a few weeks when the summer weather starts (hopefully).

Trend Setter
    Yeah I wear invisible socks, I was tempted to buy the Falke ones that everybody raves about but have found the primark pound a pair ones to be pretty good. Since I last work them they put a gripping strip to prevent the heel falling off during wear so theyre actually pretty decent now

Trend Setter
    Yeah I wear invisible socks, I was tempted to buy the Falke ones that everybody raves about but have found the primark pound a pair ones to be pretty good. Since I last work them they put a gripping strip to prevent the heel falling off during wear so theyre actually pretty decent now
    What size feet are you? I bought Topman ones last summer but had to bin them as they ruined my feet and feel off. Guess it must be due to me wearing an 11 in British brands and one size fits all usually being 7-10 range. Really need to fit some that make multiple sizes.

Des

Style Icon
    sorry to intervene. I'm having the same issue with my stan smiths. Bought them a few months ago on release date but haven't worn much because they're too narrow across the bridge and tight in the toes. The length is perfect though. Should I perservere or are they unlikely to stretch?
    Nike air max I miss you.

Re the socks, try the M&S ones also with the glue bit on the heel. Really impressive and a range of sizes.

Trend Setter
    @Gibbe84 I'm a size 11 in UK sizing theyre one size fits all but theyre working out okay dont expect them to last beyond the summer but at a quid a pair i dont care

Fashionisto
    ^^^looks good minus the thigh stacking.......

Trend Setter
    @Gibbe84 I'm a size 11 in UK sizing theyre one size fits all but theyre working out okay dont expect them to last beyond the summer but at a quid a pair i dont care
    Yeah at that price who cares? Think I'll buy a few pairs. Even if they only last 4-5 wears they're still only the price of a pint combined.

Fashionisto
    ICA mate that's class. Bomber looks infinitely better in this look than the previous ones you've posted with it in my opinion. Can imagine it took a bit of playing around and trial and error, but the jacket speaks for itself so works better simpler with less layering going on. Fair play.

Trend Setter
    Imo that's easily one of your best looks on here ICA, the bomber jacket is class.

+ Reply to Thread