FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... Last
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2759
  1. #2341
    Acoustic1's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    52
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Basic wears for a basically dull day. But just realised how short my legs look with rolls



    Reiss
    Nudie
    CP
    Looks great to me, mate. High quality look low fuss. That's what it's all about I reckon.

    Your legs don't look at all short even with the rolls ups. Funny how different things can look in reality compared to people's own self-analysis sometimes.

  2. #2342
    DorianGrape's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    810
    Offline
    Looks good to me Des.

  3. #2343
    Des

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    476
    Offline
    Thanks boys. I'd be quite happy to live in a bit of merino and some plain white trainers although rather underwhelming compared to other fits here.

  4. #2344
    James's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    414
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Thanks, they look like a nice alternative to my normal AS cigarette. Might be time for change.

  5. #2345
    DorianGrape's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    810
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Thanks boys. I'd be quite happy to live in a bit of merino and some plain white trainers although rather underwhelming compared to other fits here.
    Your own fit is a perfect example of "sometimes less is more".

  6. #2346

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    79
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Basic wears for a basically dull day. But just realised how short my legs look with rolls



    Reiss
    Nudie
    CP
    Not gonna lie but thats the best fit I've seen on this forum...........''thumbs up!''

  7. #2347
    Perry's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    94
    Offline
    Trip to the pub to watch Engerlanddd (still a crotch shot as my mirror at uni is awful)



    Asos denim jacket
    Uniqlo shirt
    Asos chinos
    Clarks desert boots

  8. #2348

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    422
    Offline
    Out for dinner last night:

    Salmon Blazer – Reiss
    White Shirt - Reiss
    Pocket Square – Next
    Watch – Tissot
    Tan Belt – Meermin
    Navy Chino’s –Massimo Dutti
    Tassel Loafers – Aldo



  9. #2349
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,643
    Offline
    ^ Sharp! The blazer / shirt / PS combo looks wicked.

    /

    Pub last night -



    Viv bomber
    Primark oxford
    Tag
    AS jeans
    Prorsum creepers

  10. #2350

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    619
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Out for dinner last night:

    Salmon Blazer – Reiss
    White Shirt - Reiss
    Pocket Square – Next
    Watch – Tissot
    Tan Belt – Meermin
    Navy Chino’s –Massimo Dutti
    Tassel Loafers – Aldo

    10/10 that looks spot on

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts