FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... Last
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3072

Trend Setter

I have a new favourite sweatshirt. It's great. 50% wool though, so will be a tad hot the coming months.

Style Icon

Sweater: Selected Homme
    Polo: Esprit
    Chinos: Jack & Jones
    Shoes: Converse

Quote Originally Posted by sam1234 View Post

I have a new favourite sweatshirt. It's great. 50% wool though, so will be a tad hot the coming months.
    Nice - like the elbow patches

Trend Setter
    Wore this today.

FashionBeans Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post

Sweater: Selected Homme
    Polo: Esprit
    Chinos: Jack & Jones
    Shoes: Converse
    For some reason I have an absolute aversion to Jack Jones. I think it stems from my teenage years but I've no idea why. As a result, I never even look at their stuff. Those chinos are sweet though - I may have to rethink my strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by robertnl View Post
    Wore this today.

Nice fit - I love the colour of those Cons. Those paving blocks remind me of Amsterdam.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    For some reason I have an absolute aversion to Jack Jones. I think it stems from my teenage years but I've no idea why. As a result, I never even look at their stuff. Those chinos are sweet though - I may have to rethink my strategy.
    I hated most of J&J stuff before. They used to have horrible, ugly, "embroidered" prints on everything. Went for the worst kind of balloon muscled, lad look imaginable. And they used to have really loud, annoying music playing both in and outside all of their stores. But in the last couple of years they've changed style quite a lot, with more classic cuts and looks. A little "hipster" inspired (if one dares to use the word hipster any more, as it seems to mean nothing but include everything these days).

Not every thing they do is good, but I find some of their stuff to be quite good value for money. Especially their jackets and coats. They vary a lot in quality and size though, so best buy them in store if possible. I bought these trousers on ASOS sale, and they're a little on the tight side. I've not quite found the right trouser fit yet, after shedding 10 kg of excess weight.
    Last edited by MarcLager; 25-06-2014 at 09:39 PM.

FashionBeans Legend
    I hated most of J&J stuff before. They used to have horrible, ugly, "embroidered" prints on everything. Went for the worst kind of balloon muscled, lad look imaginable. And they used to have really loud, annoying music playing both in and outside all of their stores.
    I knew there was a reason for my aversion - you've just reminded me of what it was!

Not every thing they do is good, but I find some of their stuff to be quite good value for money. Especially their jackets and coats. They vary a lot in quality and size though, so best buy them in store if possible. I bought these trousers on ASOS sale, and they're a little on the tight side. I've not quite found the right trouser fit yet, after shedding 10 kg of excess weight.
    I'll definitely give them a try - they've actually got a store where I live... I moved here over 10 years ago and I've never once stepped foot inside it.

I think the fit on those trousers looks spot on btw.

Trend Setter
    Wimbledon outfit yesterday - way too hot though.
    Need a new blazer and need to get a tote....

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1234 View Post

Really nice sweatshirt! How was the sizing it?
    You Must Create

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by K9MT View Post
    Wimbledon outfit yesterday - way too hot though.
    Need a new blazer and need to get a tote....

This doesn't work for me. The jeans rolled up with the length of the blazer and size of the man clutch just makes everything seem out proportion.

Props for going to Wimbledon though.

+ Reply to Thread