FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... Last
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2905

Fashionisto
    Feeling experimental today... here's what wore today.

Cap: Kenzo x New Era (because I have a messy hair and in need of haircut ASAP LOL)
    Tshirt: Givenchy
    Lanyard: Givenchy
    Kilt: Givenchy
    Jeans: ZARA
    Boot: Dr. Martens
    Bag: Givenchy

Style Icon
    Mate, no offence, but that looks horrendous. Ditch the kilt and it would look so much better. In fact, I would just ditch the outdated Givenchy pieces. If you want to invest in the brand, maybe opt out of their fashion forward lines because the majority of them have no longevity.

Just my 2p. The shoes and the jeans and the t-shirt look sick.

Trend Setter
    I'm afraid I agree with Ben on this one, there's far too much going on in that look for my taste. Everything is a bit loud, and not in the right way, and is that a skirt?! Sorry, I don't mean to offend you, but it's not what I'd go for.

Trend Setter
    I think it's cool. It's his own style, sure it's a lot and a more toned down tee would work better with the kilt but it's nice to see someone posting original outfits doing their own thing rather than the standard tailored, sartorial look.

I wore a shirt round my waist today that doesn't look too dissimilar from a 'skirt' layered with a long length tee and a biker, I like the whole mixture of layers, lengths and textures.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeManalac View Post
    Feeling experimental today... here's what wore today.

Cap: Kenzo x New Era (because I have a messy hair and in need of haircut ASAP LOL)
    Tshirt: Givenchy
    Lanyard: Givenchy
    Kilt: Givenchy
    Jeans: ZARA
    Boot: Dr. Martens
    Bag: Givenchy
    I thought this look wouldn't get much love on this forum . For me, it's a good high fashion look, but I would ditch the fire print skirt and opt for a more muted black or leather one ala Kanye circa Watch The Throne.

Style Icon
    ^i quite like it! I think purely for the audacity! He's from Hong Kong, and having been there many times before, I can certainly see this look being pulled off in certain areas, quite easily. Some districts of Hong Kong are extreme high fashion, almost like Tokyo.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    I thought this look wouldn't get much love on this forum . For me, it's a good high fashion look, but I would ditch the fire print skirt and opt for a more muted black or leather one ala Kanye circa Watch The Throne.
    With his ego, he could stand there in a speedo and be looked at like a fucking hero.

Seriously though, I'm on the fence about this one. On one hand, you've got a style that is new to these forums, so that's a nice change of pace. On the other hand, to pull off that kind of look, I think you need to have a lot of confidence, which is something that Kanye does really well. I mean just look at his outfits (3rd image from the end is what I believe you were going for)-on the average person they'd look weird but on Kanye they just work because of who he is.

Anyways, if you wanna go full Kanye then I'd ditch the fire skirt for a black leather one and maybe wear black leather jeans as well.

Des

Style Icon
    Would've loved to have seen this look anywhere other than in a Givenchy store and perhaps with a muted tee and bag. Great to see on here though. Keep posting!

Trend Setter
    Like Malti001, it's very refreshing to see a new style popping through on these forums - so keep at it.
    I like the look just minus the skirt, so much more like your other pic here https://www.flickr.com/photos/600918...n/photostream/

Tote is cool as f*ck though

Style Icon
    It's refreshing but it's a fashion, not a style. Style is timeless and this won't last.

It looked sick when Kanye used it to perform. It just does not translate to any feesible everyday situation.

I've seen a lot of Hype Beast wannabes in the Givenchy section of Selfridges and they just look ridiculous.

If you have the confidence and you enjoy it that is great, but I really don't like this look and I wouldn't say I am the blazer and brogues type.

+ Reply to Thread