FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 359 759 ... Last
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 8748

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    I like it too Josh - very smart indeed. I think the socks are cool.. maybe a little on the "baby boy" side, but they add a certain element of fun to the look.
    That's what I was going for. A less serious part to the outfit.

Just realised it looks like I have Cankles! I assure you that's not the case.

a simple denim , tee, and a pair of snikers

FashionBeans Legend

I tried this fit for the challenge thread then wore it today into town. Was looking for a pair of grey jeans for a while - got these Religion ones during the week from Asos. Quality wise.. fine for the price. They've a crappy button though instead of a rivet, but that's easily replaced.

Also ordered a pair of Cheap Mondays in red - tried them on and the zipper was faulty (wouldn't stay up). I emailed ASOS about this and they'd emailed back the following day to say that a replacement pair had been sent that day and to post back the dodgy ones along with a copy of the receipt of postage so they could refund it. You can't fault that for customer service.

Style Icon
    So you got the jeans and the money?

FashionBeans Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ChesterPerry View Post
    So you got the jeans and the money?
    No - sorry I was a bit unclear there.. they will refund the postage costs for returning the dodgy pair. It's only a few quid, but it's little things like that which make customer services good. They also sent out a replacement pair before getting the other ones back - some companies would wait until they got them back and inspected them before they replaced them. Again, it's the little things that make the difference.

Fashionisto
    I use Asos a lot and they are always more than happy to help. My local DPD delivery driver is a top bloke as well.

Fashionisto
    Asos customer service has always been fantastic

Fashionisto
    Just got back from Singapore to the UK for a week and seeing as the weather is lovely, shorts are a must! Admittedly I got quite chilly, but thats understandable.

I thought i'd keep it simple. Ignore the chicken legs and awkward hand pose!

Shirt - Uniqlo
    Shorts - A shop called 'Vintage' in Singapore
    Shoes - Converse All Star
    Watch - Longines (need to get a stylish leather one)

Trend Setter
    My DPD guy is called Shorty, there without fail 5 mins early for every order so we shoot the shit while he waits to scan the parcel. As well as the dynamite returns policy, it's really satisfying to buy something one morning and have it delivered early the next day using Premier. Great for last-ish minute nights out when you fancy a fresh look.

Fashionisto
    Took on board some of the comments from my last look and came up with this look. Finally bought myself a pair of skinny sweats from ASOS: Skinny Sweatpants With All Over Nepp. I must say I'm rather impressed with the quality as I thought it'd be pretty cheap but the material is very good quality, dead comfy as well.

Paul Smith leopard bomber
    Pretty Green paisley scarf
    Mango plain blue T
    ASOS skinny sweatpants
    Nike Lunar Pegasus 89s
    Last edited by Martino; 28-07-2014 at 02:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread