FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 208 258 298 306 307 308
Results 3,071 to 3,078 of 3078

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Its good to see you back. Miss your inspiration. Great look as always. Seems odd to see you in a pattern, let alone colour.
    Good to hear, missed actually thinking about what to wear instead of black shorts and tee every day! Going to try out more colour and statement patterns etc, try and get away from all black a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Great this.
    But considering the weather and a bad ass beard I would love to see this with looser denim and some boots.
    I'll keep that in mind for next time, haven't got my winter boots out just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MojoGogo View Post
    Don't normally like a Gilet, but this is great. Out of interest, what AS jeans are they? I bought myself a pair of print cigarette skinnies around a month ago and already hate them because they seem to have faded so much. Obvs that's how they are meant to look, but it was less noticeable in store/for about a week after I bought them. Stupid me. So now I want a new pair...
    Same, just don't get the point of a sleeveless coat, but it really works well over a leather jacket. They're the Gun fit pants from many seasons ago so you'll only get them on eBay if you're lucky enough to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Nice

I used to have this gilet. Gave it to a charity shop. Kinda regretting that now lol
    Actually had it in my 'for sale' pile but lost some weight recently and glad I get to keep it now.

Quote Originally Posted by K9MT View Post
    Love this.

My only one issue is around actual practicality of carrying both a tote and a folio, seems so excessive.
    Or did you just get the folio out the tote for the pic ?
    Ha the opposite, hadn't put it in the bag yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    Roads are cold

Sandro parka
    All Saints crew neck
    Zara bikers
    CP Achilles
    Really liking that Parka. Been thinking of investing in one recently, think I'll see what the sales hold. Also trying to cop a pair of the black CP mids.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Actually had it in my 'for sale' pile but lost some weight recently and glad I get to keep it now.
    Listed mine on eBay but had no bites, hence eventually chucking it

FashionBeans Legend
    Wild, wet & windy out... perfect weather for a parka...

... and for getting photobombed by the kids.

Fashionisto
    Nice parka Dorian, mind if i ask where it is from?

Fashionisto
    I could probably wear a parka (even with the hood...) - if it wasn't for the sringy bits... Would it be absolute sacrilege to buy a parka then remove all the string? If not, I would consider doing this. (I have Linonophobia! Though it makes me cross, not scared!).

Great parka DG

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitor View Post
    Nice parka Dorian, mind if i ask where it is from?
    ...................This ^

Trend Setter
    Last year I bought the AllSaints AIno parka. Sick coat, but the bloody fishtail does my head in. Must have only worn it a dozen times, if that. I try to tie the strings together, but they always end up hitting the back of my legs/knees. Walking along with a constant annoyance really spoilt what should be a nice coat that I wear loads.

+ Reply to Thread