FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... Last
Results 41 to 50 of 2692
  1. #41
    Sam

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On the sofa
    Posts
    591
    Offline
    Jay... that sounds utterly beaut! Were you a bit top heavy in a cable knit/tweed and skinnies though?

  2. #42
    Jay's Avatar
    Jay

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    632
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Jay... that sounds utterly beaut! Were you a bit top heavy in a cable knit/tweed and skinnies though?
    The cable knit from Reiss is really fitted and not overly chunky (and I'm a skinny so and so anyway) so it works really well. I guess someone with a chunkier/more athletic build might struggle to pull it off.

  3. #43

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    38
    Offline
    Today I wore:

    Brown brogues (Loake)

    Off white chinos (zara)

    Pink polo (lacoste)

    Quilted jacket (barbour)

  4. #44
    William Colman's Avatar

    FashionBeans Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    634
    Offline
    Brown Brogue Boots (H by Hudson)

    Skinny Indigo Jeans (H&M)

    Blue Micro Check Shirt (All Saints)

    Camel Cotton Holdall (French Connection)

  5. #45
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,619
    Offline


    Navy Quilted Jacket - Ted Baker
    Black Slouchy Cashmere Cardi - All Saints
    Blue Marl Y-Neck Tee - Topman
    Dark Slim Jeans - All Saints
    Black Tassel Loafers - All Saints

    Come with moar pics people, the fred is pointless without them!

  6. #46
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,619
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by opeboannaseni View Post
    I'm sorry if I am in the wrong thread. I'm searching for some help regarding how to install a set of speakers? I'm running my rear loudspeakers cordless using a 5.8 GHz cordless loudspeaker set. The transmitter normally goes into standby mode should there be no music. But, my AV receiver will send a slight hum when in standby which keeps the transmitter awake. Hence my rear speakers will keep sending out this humming sound while I am not watching TV. I am not technically experienced and for that reason would hope that somebody using this discussion forum has some thoughts. My own, personal thoughts had been to power down the transmitter in some way while the AV receiver is off, maybe install a switch for both or perhaps have something cut the audio link with the transmitter when the surround receiver is off.

  7. #47
    Olly's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    177
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by opeboannaseni View Post
    I'm sorry if I am in the wrong thread. I'm searching for some help regarding how to install a set of speakers? I'm running my rear loudspeakers cordless using a 5.8 GHz cordless loudspeaker set. The transmitter normally goes into standby mode should there be no music. But, my AV receiver will send a slight hum when in standby which keeps the transmitter awake. Hence my rear speakers will keep sending out this humming sound while I am not watching TV. I am not technically experienced and for that reason would hope that somebody using this discussion forum has some thoughts. My own, personal thoughts had been to power down the transmitter in some way while the AV receiver is off, maybe install a switch for both or perhaps have something cut the audio link with the transmitter when the surround receiver is off.

    Errr...

    navy/green/red/yellow Plaid shirt
    Edwin dry ed62 jeans
    Orange Gap gilet
    J shoes tan brogue boots

  8. #48

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    1
    Offline
    Dark brown military boots
    Brown boot socks with tweedesque red and green hints (Dad's wardrobe)
    Reddish-brown slim chinos (Zara)
    Brown leather belt (River Island)
    Dark blue marl t-shirt (GAP)
    Beige wool cardi with light blue fairisle pattern (All Saints)
    Brown leather messenger bag (Ashwood)

  9. #49

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2
    Offline
    Grey Plimsolls (Fred Perry)
    Yellow thick wool socks (Topman)
    Dark green slim fit cord trousers (Jack Wills)
    Black plaited belt (Topman)
    White Polo shirt (All saints)
    Black Cable knit jumper (Lyle and Scott)
    Oatmeal cardigan (H and M)

  10. #50
    Sam

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On the sofa
    Posts
    591
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Come with moar pics people, the fred is pointless without them!
    I agree completely with this! Without pictures it's just all theoretical... which isn't something that really applies to style! Perhaps we should have a rule?
    Although seeing as I'm here
    I was wearing:
    Uniqlo +J chunky ribbed knit black mock neck (I know a mock neck is a sin but this actually looked quite cool, in mine and, I'm told, many other's opinions)
    Topman black fairly cropped mac, belt not on (although next to the jumper it looks really washed out black)
    Topman purple skinny chinos
    Topman tan skinny belt
    Topman "Galleon" tan deck boots
    And a Kasabian tee in place of what schoolteachers no doubt assumed was a shirt and tie. Suckers! Even with a shirt and tie It's still be a pretty loose version of smart casual though!

    Once again, not proud of my Topman habit... the shoes though, I promise, are actually quite nice.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts