FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... Last
Results 491 to 500 of 9179
  1. #491
    William Colman's Avatar

    FashionBeans Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    675
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    First attempt with a blazer. Am I doing it right?



    I'm liking it, I might suggest leaving the jacket sleeves further down the arm though, just have one or two turn ups max and keep it a scruffy around the edges. Having carefully folded jacket sleeves is a bit too much.

    Also top button on the jacket done up, helps it keep its shape.

    Cracking tache to.

  2. #492
    Dustin's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    44
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    I'm liking it, I might suggest leaving the jacket sleeves further down the arm though, just have one or two turn ups max and keep it a scruffy around the edges. Having carefully folded jacket sleeves is a bit too much.

    Also top button on the jacket done up, helps it keep its shape.

    Cracking tache to.
    Thanks for the advice!I wear suits all the time but have never really tried to incorporate a blazer into my "casual" wear before. Also, I'm from the states, so have no clue whether "Cracking tache to" is a compliment or a curse...

  3. #493
    William Colman's Avatar

    FashionBeans Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    675
    Offline
    Its a compliment.

  4. #494

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Offline

    Leather jacket - two percent
    Sweater - uniqlo
    Jeans - uniqlo
    Loafers - prada

  5. #495
    Black Sheep Boy's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    634
    Offline
    Few outfits from Istanbul last week, nice to be able to crack out the Spring/Summer wardrobe:









    Beige jeans, red striped t-shirt & long sleeved-top - Zara
    Indigo jeans - Nudie
    Bag - Paper Street Leather
    Jacket, sunglasses & watch - vintage
    Grandad shirt & blue t-shirt - Pull & Bear
    Denim shirt & belt - Topman
    Loafers - Nanny State
    Desert boots - Clarks

    And photos from the trip
    Last edited by Black Sheep Boy; 09-04-2013 at 04:47 PM.

  6. #496
    William Colman's Avatar

    FashionBeans Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    675
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep Boy View Post
    Few outfits from Istanbul last week, nice to be able to crack out the Spring/Summer wardrobe:









    Beige jeans, red striped t-shirt & long sleeved-top - Zara
    Indigo jeans - Nudie
    Bag - Paper Street Leather
    Jacket, sunglasses & watch - vintage
    Grandad shirt & blue t-shirt - Pull & Bear
    Denim shirt & belt - Topman
    Loafers - Nanny State
    Desert boots - Clarks

    And photos from the trip
    thank you for adding Istanbul to my list of places to visit after university. Good looks to.

  7. #497
    Black Sheep Boy's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    634
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    thank you for adding Istanbul to my list of places to visit after university. Good looks to.
    Thanks! It's definitely worth a visit, incredible city. I'll certainly return at some point in my life, there's plenty left to do and see to fill another visit.

  8. #498
    ICA's Avatar
    ICA

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,356
    Offline
    Casual look today



    Marc Jacobs Beanie
    Vivienne Westwood Jacket
    Jumper, chinos and trainers - All Saints

  9. #499

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    Offline
    Am I allowed to post what I wish I was wearing?! Did this little lookbook back in November, but the weather here in the UK means it's still wearable today

    Jeans - Balmain, Coat - Comptoir des Cotonniers, Belt - Men's Gift Company, Scarf - Neil Barrat, Boots - Paul Smith, Jumper - Versace, Leather Bag - Men's Gift Company

  10. #500

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    32
    Offline
    Hilfiger beige chinos, brown suede Jeffrey West boots, brown woven leather belt, white t-shirt and olive colour barbour jacket.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts