FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... Last
Results 531 to 540 of 2692
  1. #531

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    28
    Offline

    Holland Esquire blazer

    Red and White fine pin stripe blazer..roll on sunny days

  2. #532

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Leigh-on-Sea
    Posts
    172
    Offline
    Nutmeg Brogues
    Topman Grey Tee
    Dyed Blue Jeans

    For some reason I chose to don a Hollister flannel shirt on the way to TK Maxx where I saw the nicest Saville Row Button-Down.

  3. #533
    Black Sheep Boy's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    634
    Offline
    Just got back from seeing a play with a friend (Terry Pratchett's Mort performed by Brighton Uni Drama Soc).



    Linen/cotton jacket - H&M (via eBay)
    Linen scarf - John Lewis (ditto)
    Linen/cotton jumper - Selected
    (Brown suede plait belt - Topman)
    Grey-blue linen-cotton chinos - Zara
    Socks - River Island
    Loafers - Zara
    Satchel - Paper Street Leather

    Heavy on the linen today!
    Photographic exploits: http://ow.ly/su7Io

    Musical proclivities: http://ow.ly/su7Ju

    Assorted twitterings: http://ow.ly/su7Nb

  4. #534

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep Boy View Post
    Just got back from seeing a play with a friend (Terry Pratchett's Mort performed by Brighton Uni Drama Soc).



    Linen/cotton jacket - H&M (via eBay)
    Linen scarf - John Lewis (ditto)
    Linen/cotton jumper - Selected
    (Brown suede plait belt - Topman)
    Grey-blue linen-cotton chinos - Zara
    Socks - River Island
    Loafers - Zara
    Satchel - Paper Street Leather

    Heavy on the linen today!
    That's a great look!

  5. #535

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    137
    Offline
    Peoples thoughts on braces?

    Work outfit for today:

    Navy trousers - River Island
    White Shirt - Topman
    Tie - ASOS
    Braces - Topman
    Tan Brogues - can't remember!
    Watch strap and anchor bracelet - Trashness



    Not sure if I am a massive fan - but heck they're on now so it's happening! Ha.

  6. #536
    K9MT's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    186
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneres11 View Post
    Peoples thoughts on braces?

    Work outfit for today:

    Navy trousers - River Island
    White Shirt - Topman
    Tie - ASOS
    Braces - Topman
    Tan Brogues - can't remember!
    Watch strap and anchor bracelet - Trashness

    Not sure if I am a massive fan - but heck they're on now so it's happening! Ha.
    I think Braces can work - are you wearing a jacket?
    Also I'm not sure if it is just me but they look a little thick - and for some reason in this outift I don't like them that much. Can't quite work out if it is the thickness or that there is too much navy...

  7. #537

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    464
    Offline
    I think braces can work, but I am more of a fan of button on braces.

  8. #538
    Black Sheep Boy's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    634
    Offline
    I'd say button-ons are better, they work better with a jacket, and their width needs to fit your body type; I'm not a big fan of them there.

    Had today's outfit in my head for a while so it's nice to have the weather for it and that it looks as good as I imagined. Feels kind of 50s to me:



    Sunglasses, (elk!) leather jacket & watch - Vintage
    Linen shirt & socks - Uniqlo
    Belt - Topman
    Jeans & loafers - Zara
    Photographic exploits: http://ow.ly/su7Io

    Musical proclivities: http://ow.ly/su7Ju

    Assorted twitterings: http://ow.ly/su7Nb

  9. #539

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    567
    Offline
    That's an awesome look, BSB. I've been thinking of getting a tan-leather jacket to rock a similar look. It looks so suave.

  10. #540
    Black Sheep Boy's Avatar

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brighton/Dorset
    Posts
    634
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    That's an awesome look, BSB. I've been thinking of getting a tan-leather jacket to rock a similar look. It looks so suave.
    I would definitely recommend eBay. That jacket cost me 6 + 4 shipping + 30 at the tailor getting the body and sleeves slimmed down. 40 for a quality leather is a bargain as far as I'm concerned.
    Photographic exploits: http://ow.ly/su7Io

    Musical proclivities: http://ow.ly/su7Ju

    Assorted twitterings: http://ow.ly/su7Nb

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts