FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... Last
Results 631 to 640 of 2975
  1. #631

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    139
    Offline


    Simple today - shorts as there is sun!! Steady.

    Black acid wash shorts - Topman
    Plain white T - Topman
    Oat cardigan - H&M
    Tassle loafers - ASOS
    Plait belt - cant remember
    Nike+ Fuel Band
    Nato strap - Trashness

  2. #632
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,772
    Offline
    Aneres looking good

  3. #633
    Nat

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    927
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneres11 View Post


    Simple today - shorts as there is sun!! Steady.

    Black acid wash shorts - Topman
    Plain white T - Topman
    Oat cardigan - H&M
    Tassle loafers - ASOS
    Plait belt - cant remember
    Nike+ Fuel Band
    Nato strap - Trashness
    There's something not sitting right with me about this - I think it's the combination of heavy knitwear and shorts. If it's warm enough to wear shorts, then why the cardigan? Or if it's cool enough for the cardigan, then why the shorts? Ya get me?

    Colours etc look good though.

  4. #634

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    399
    Offline
    A lightweight cardigan would have looked better than the slightly chunkier one, but good colour combos none the less.

  5. #635
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,772
    Offline
    I like the juxtaposition of the shorts and the cardi - it's an outfit that could take you from day right through to night. Although I would probably have a bag to keep the cardi in until it got chilly.

    Personally I find that keeping upper body nice and warm is at least as effective as the other way around. Shorts and knitwear can be a great look for summer evenings or less warm days. The notion that shorts should only be worn when the temperature really soars is a bit outdated now that there are so many stylish options for them.

  6. #636

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    139
    Offline
    In response to the chunkier cardigan - it wasn't warm enough to be walking round in shorts and tshirt. And it's easy to take off as it is to put on if its too warm.
    Cheers for feedback though!

    Why don't you guys put some of your pics up so we can see how you like to rock it?

  7. #637
    Nat

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    927
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneres11 View Post
    In response to the chunkier cardigan - it wasn't warm enough to be walking round in shorts and tshirt. And it's easy to take off as it is to put on if its too warm.
    Cheers for feedback though!

    Why don't you guys put some of your pics up so we can see how you like to rock it?
    Fair comment man. Easy to criticise without putting myself out there! Problem is, I can only take pics on my phone, and can't figure out a way of easily getting them from the phone onto the blog. will try and crack it though.

  8. #638
    Nat

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    927
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    I like the juxtaposition of the shorts and the cardi - it's an outfit that could take you from day right through to night. Although I would probably have a bag to keep the cardi in until it got chilly.

    Personally I find that keeping upper body nice and warm is at least as effective as the other way around. Shorts and knitwear can be a great look for summer evenings or less warm days. The notion that shorts should only be worn when the temperature really soars is a bit outdated now that there are so many stylish options for them.
    I don't know Pins - it's not a style thing, it's a practicality thing. I feel the same about short suits - if it's cool enough to wear a jacket, then it's too cool to wear shorts. That's just me though. From a comfort point of view, I'd rather wear trousers when it gets cooler, than knitwear with shorts. Just my preference.

  9. #639
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,772
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Fair comment man. Easy to criticise without putting myself out there! Problem is, I can only take pics on my phone, and can't figure out a way of easily getting them from the phone onto the blog. will try and crack it though.
    Email to your computer > upload with tinypic etc > post

  10. #640

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Offline
    would like to see some shots from the slightly older gent (that sounded weird), say 35 upwards as in that demographic myself. Too shy to post myself yet, but maybe with a bit of momentum!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts