FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... Last
Results 741 to 750 of 3081
  1. #741

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    44
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    The thinner end can be longer so long as the tie is knotted in such a way as to make it sit askew. It shouldn't be straight up and down but twisted to the side etc so that it looks artfully disheveled.
    ...but this is a work outfit not something that needs to be 'artfully disheveled'.

  2. #742

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    139
    Offline




    Grey trousers
    Blue shirt
    Blue spot tie
    Black tasseled shoes
    Timex black strap watch
    Trashness bracelet
    Black spot socks

    Bit difficult to be interesting in this weather when it's warm. Or for me it is ha. I struggle a bit in summer.

  3. #743
    Benjie Baldini's Avatar

    Fashionisto
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    58
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneres11 View Post




    Grey trousers
    Blue shirt
    Blue spot tie
    Black tasseled shoes
    Timex black strap watch
    Trashness bracelet
    Black spot socks

    Bit difficult to be interesting in this weather when it's warm. Or for me it is ha. I struggle a bit in summer.
    One thing you can do in the summer is add more colour. I'm a big fan of colourful shirts and belts. It adds a bit of interest, just depends if you like different colours, maybe not your thing.

  4. #744
    William Colman's Avatar

    FashionBeans Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    647
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Walker View Post
    ...but this is a work outfit not something that needs to be 'artfully disheveled'.
    Granted. But I was just clarifying how it would work, with reference to the article mentioned.

  5. #745
    JEK

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    206
    Offline
    Sorry about the crappy photo: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...EmwfdVvo4Y2vIo
    Do the Clarks work with the outfit?
    Regards
    Johan

  6. #746
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,810
    Offline
    Clarks work with everyting

  7. #747
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,810
    Offline
    Fit pic to show the new shorts that Fermus wanted to see



    Bit on the short side with the rolls but I am liking it tbh, especially in this weather.

    Edit:
    All Saints
    All Saints
    Momentum
    Gucci (do I still need to say this? I am never without it tbh)

  8. #748

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    421
    Offline
    Looks good Pins! (Maybe the shorts are just a tad too short for my liking) How on earth did you manage to cop the Gucci loafers? They look sick

  9. #749
    Nat

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    931
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Fit pic to show the new shorts that Fermus wanted to see



    Bit on the short side with the rolls but I am liking it tbh, especially in this weather.

    Edit:
    All Saints
    All Saints
    Momentum
    Gucci (do I still need to say this? I am never without it tbh)
    you got the legs for it Pins, don't worry! Nice loafers. But @ Malti, it's the bag that is Gucci imo

  10. #750
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,810
    Offline
    Yep ,the bag is gucci, the loafers are by Momentum and I got them from the other end of the price spectrum. I think they were 16.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts