FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Thumbs up Ice Watch Colour Help?

Since I never have worn a watch, for like FOREVER (I mean what's the point when you have your phone right?), I thought it would be a great idea to get a watch in order to accesorise. I was thinking of going with an ice watch, as they are on trend right now, and the vibrant colours would be perfect for summer. And that brings us to my question: What colour to choose? There are so many colours that would look good, but they won't go with all my summer outfits for sure! I'm trying to go with a bright colour, but at the same time,it must go well with the majority of colours. Or can I have a colour which creates a statement, and which doesn't have anything to do with my outfits?Opinions please! (I'm going to get one of these classic block colour models: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting I'm 17, so I think that vibrant colours aren't much of a problem, as they seem to havea youthful appeal to them)
    Last edited by malti001; 13-03-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: LINK FINALLY WORKS

Trend Setter
    Anyone? I'm getting the orange one now...

Orange goes with lots of stuff, should be fine

I reckon you will end up wanting other colours too though

You would have got more responses if you posted some images in there

Trend Setter
    FINALLY fixed the link-sorry about that.

Trend Setter
    I have a yellow one and it's actually quite easy to mix into many outfits. The orange one was actually my first choice though.

It would go well with light blue tees and black slim or skinny pants, to balance the color. Or just go with white tees and dark navy pants (goes well with the watch).

+ Reply to Thread