FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

HELP!!! Berlin Clubbing....

Hello, I am after some advice. I am off to Berlin in 3 weeks with a group of friends on a stag party. We'll obviously be hitting the clubs out there but I hear the doors can be quite particular on attire. Now, I don't expect everyone to have been Berlin clubbing, but more after advice on what to wear for clubbing. I know in Manchester, where I am from, certain clubs prefer you to be more relaxed. Any advice on what to wear - shoes, pumps or trainers? Jeans or chinos, etc? Shirt or t-shirt? I am clueless and would appreciate any advice/help. Many thanks

I think they prefer relaxed out there. I've heard they loathe groups of English guys too, so best to stagger your entry to the club

I'm going out there next month for a mate's 30th, again a big group of guys, so please report back with your findings!

Trend Setter
    Technooooo. never been but would love to go.

Style Icon
    My ex girlfriend went clubbing in Berlin. She bought some ridiculous nikes high-tops to go. Get on it!

Ridiculous Nikes? Can do.

Been to Berlin twice in the last couple of years. Amazing place but getting in to clubs is tricky to say the least. In fact have been clubbing all over the world and the door policy is the toughest by far. Which somehow makes it better when you get in. Basically Berlin clubs are massively popular with tourists as its the place to be and they reserve the right to be picky about who they let in so as to ensure their regulars aren't kept out by tourists.

As mentioned, Berliners definitely favour a more relaxed approach. However, it doesn't really matter what you wear at certain clubs over there. Trainers are fine. No need to dress up.

Definitely split up if there's a big group of you, don't act pissed and keep quiet. Particularly if you're going to Berghain - once I got in fine and the next time we were turned away. Really depends on how many they've got in. Best to go around 5am or try early Sunday morning.

Even if you get turned away plenty of other clubs - definitely check out Watergate and Club de Visionaire on the river.

Whatever you do you should have an amazing time. Great city, great clubs. Enjoy. Need to plan my next trip

+ Reply to Thread