FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Looking For A Henley And Basic Jumpers

Hey guys! The good weather is finally here and I'm sat in my bright blue trousers, life is good.

So I am in need of some basic crew neck and/or v neck jumpers. The main thing for me is the fit, I like slim fit jumpers, although of course I do want to still be able to wear a shirt and occasionally a tie underneath. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm prepared to pay up to around £40 per jumper, preferably looking for a dark green, red and black one.

Furthermore, I have been after a hemley for ages now. I have seen and tried on the American Apparel henley's but their fit is way too tight and both the sleeves and bottom are too long. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

At this price bracket you have a few options.

1) High Street: Topman, H&M, River Island etc etc. Quality not great but good styles.

2) TK Maxx: Can usually find quality items in these styles, but will require some persistence.

3) eBay: You will occasionally find All Saints items of this style on there. Always worth a look.

4) Sales: I'm sure some mid-season sales will probably start popping up soon.

M&S (yeah) have a sale on- £22 for merino wool v-necks. They're thin so should be suited for spring weather and great for layering on to shirts/ties.  I'm a small-medium and got a small which gives a slimmer fit. They have green, and a darkish red. The neck is perhaps a little deeper than ones I've got previously from H&M and Uniqlo.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Colle...elated-items-3

+ Reply to Thread