FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Chinos For The Office...

Hi Guys,

The office I work in has a fairly strict dress code but seeing as I'm the IT geek I am cut a bit of slack!

I usually wear brouges, grey or black trousers with a shirt and tie and weather dependant a cardigan.

Now, I have recently purcahsed a pair of navy Chinos from H&M (very cheap but actually pretty decent) and I really like the look they bring to the table, especially with tan brouges (still smart but ever so slightly more casual).

Seeing as the weather is improving I would like to get a pair of tan\stone Chinos also. My problem is I can't seem to find a pair quite right for the office...

I have tried the usual places of All Saints, H&M, Topman, Zara etc but they are all either not quite the right colour, i.e. too light a brown or too much of a caramel colour, too skinny\cropped or too baggy\long. I need a pair that are smarter than what I have managed to find so far.

I know its a bit much to ask but I suppose I'm looking for something along these lines.... WizardKhalifard

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Trend Setter

Fashionisto
    They could be an option.

Thanks!

FashionBeans Staff
    Reiss are pushing a pretty wide selection of Chinos this season, apart from the Senator trousers they are all the slim side of straight fit so worth a punt. Good quality to.

Mens Designer Trousers | Casual and Chinos

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    Reiss are pushing a pretty wide selection of Chinos this season, apart from the Senator trousers they are all the slim side of straight fit so worth a punt. Good quality to.

Mens Designer Trousers | Casual and Chinos
    Nice one.

:-)

Sam

Style Icon
    How about these, from Brooks Brothers?

Brooks Brothers*Milano Straight-Leg Cotton Chinos*|*MR PORTER

They are a little on the pricey side but they're about where the Reiss ones are.

+ Reply to Thread