FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Style Icon

H&M Sizing

I want to buy a blazer from H and M but have no idea about their sizing.

Generally in blazers, I'm somewhere between a 38 and a 40 (except in Topman, where I'm a 42)

I'm just over 6 foot with a chest of about 34-6.

Anyone have any experience of blazer sizing from H and M? I have a feeling they run pretty small on most things.

Thanks again guys

Sam

Style Icon
    If you're torn between two sizes, order both and return the one that doesn't fit; you lose a little on postage, yes, but it's the best way to shop online if you can cover the initial outlay.
    Alternatively, of course, do the old fashioned thing and track it down in store to try on.

Either way, the important thing is that you assess the fit yourself; generalisations aren't much help. I remember that last year my Granddad and I ordered a jacket each from Austin Reed (heritage trend in action); mine came up large, his came up small. Go figure.

h n m are funny sizes i suggest you go into store and try it on in the store, i struggle with sizes and i find them difficult sizes

Nat

Style Icon
    Their sizing is really inconsistent imo - some of their medium stuff fits me well, while some of their large stuff is too small! I would try to get to a store, or order two sizes, as Sam suggests

+ Reply to Thread