FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... Last

Thanks mate, yeah I wore them last night with blue fairly skinny jeans and navy socks. I actually think a block navy like that was pretty good. Defo after a pair of white trousers for the summer.

Style Icon
    TopMan Autumn Winter 2011 topman-2

Had another eBayfest and grabbed the grey blazer on the right in the above picture.

Obviously its quite neutral and I'm going to have to wear it before the weather heats up, but what I could I pair with it to really bring it to life?

Sam

Style Icon
    A tee and a really good silk scarf - if you have one, of course.
    Also pair it with burnt orange tones, which in combination with grey have been a great recent trend. Losing relevance as we move towards Spring/Summer, mind.
    Otherwise, just throw it on over jeans and a T-shirt. Or a shirt and trousers. Anything, really.

Style Icon
    Thanks, never would of thought of the silk scarf but I will definately try it. And while I don't have any orange particularly, I do have some "rust" coloured knitwear which could substitute while its still cold.

Fashionisto
    http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/con...97_Navy_l1.jpg

I just bought these. Wondering what colours I could actually wear with them..

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by likeeatingglass View Post
    http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/con...97_Navy_l1.jpg

I just bought these. Wondering what colours I could actually wear with them..
    A light brown or tan blazer? Layered with a striped tee. Just a thought, it looks okay in my head.

Geez never thought I would have a problem in finding the right shoes for my jeans :P, but I have.:
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I was wondering what shoes to buy for them, since I don't have much money. Whats left for me is to look in Deichmann.
    Have taken four pics, but dunno wich is good:
    1. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    2. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    3. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    4. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

The gray ones look nice but I'm not sure, maybe some other collor would be better?

P.S
    Sorry for the quality of the pics, cellphone has bad cam.
    Dream of the impossible and you already part-way there!

Sam

Style Icon
    Like Eating Glass: Pair them with something - anything - in camel. Camel and navy is a timeless, flattering combination and particularly on trend this Spring & Summer.
    Rafael: Of those four I prefer the third by far myself, worn with the green laces rather than red. They're the most minimal, which is what I always aim for in a pair of trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
    Recently bought these chino shorts from River Island:

This may sound extremely stupid, but it's a strange colour, definitely more purple than red. I've never used this colour before so what do you recommend to wear with them?

On a side note, they finish just above the knee, but seem a little baggy (might just be me), should i roll them or leave them as shown above?

Probably one of the simplest/most idiotic questions you've been asked here, but i'm genuinely stuck!!

Thanks.
    I actually love the color! It stands out but at the same time its not too loud. You can try wearing this with sandals and a short sleeved collared shirt.

Style Icon
    I have just picked up a navy blue short-sleeve shirt (Paul Smith) with a large blue polka dot pattern on it with some stitched floral patterns between. It's hard to imagine but it looks the dogs bollocks. One of the nicest print shirts I've seen all year, and it only cost me 7 on eBay. It's definitely original too.

What do I wear with it though? I can think of trousers/jeans, but what's the best jacket to wear over a navy blue shirt?
    I'm tempted to pick this up from Reiss, but can anyone suggest anything cheaper? I think the cut and design is awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... Last