FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... Last

Fashionisto

This post doesn't strictly abide by the rules of the title but I was wondering if I should wear these blue shoes (socks? sockless?) or the Antichrist of footwear the deck shoes with the ensemble above. Also, it's not the exact shirt, it's actually from Next but it wouldn't allow itself to be linked in.

FashionBeans Staff
    I'm liking the look as it is, sockless for me, split the blue of the trousers and shoes up. Really like the colour of the shirt as well.

^ yeah like that too

So, having just bought these...

...I have started wondering what to wear with them!

I thought about teaming them with my camo quilted jacket, a crisp white v-neck and black tasseled loafers, but I'd be super interested to hear any ideas that you lot may have!

Fashionisto
    Ah cheers, the actual shirt I am looking to get is this: Buy Laundered Oxford Shirts from the Next UK online shop (picture couldn't be posted to form the outfit)

It's in a slimmer fit and around five quid cheaper as well, the only minor annoyance being the little bit of multi-coloured lining up where the button holes are.

Oh and Pin Money I cannae view the garment you posted above .
    Last edited by Seekwal; 08-06-2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: n'oooooooooooooooooo

Trend Setter
    Can't see pic either.
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

Trend Setter
    Finally decided to give prints a try for this summer, so I'm going with this shirt from Topman:

Horizontal Palms Pattern Short Sleeve Shirt - Last Chance To Buy - Clothing - TOPMAN

The problem is, what shorts colour should I wear with these? I was thinking about going with some khaki/brown chinos, but I'm all ears for a suggested range of colours to choose from. As for footwear, I would be wearing some navy boatshoes or white plimsolls, depending on my mood. (Sockless, of course )

Cheers

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by malti001 View Post
    Finally decided to give prints a try for this summer, so I'm going with this shirt from Topman:

Horizontal Palms Pattern Short Sleeve Shirt - Last Chance To Buy - Clothing - TOPMAN

The problem is, what shorts colour should I wear with these? I was thinking about going with some khaki/brown chinos, but I'm all ears for a suggested range of colours to choose from. As for footwear, I would be wearing some navy boatshoes or white plimsolls, depending on my mood. (Sockless, of course )

Cheers
    I would go with navy shorts. there are a few articles on here worth looking at with regards to printed shirt and shorts/trouser combos.

Style Icon
    With the following outfit, what colour socks would you wear? Or would you forgo socks?

Tan brogues + belt
    Red chinos
    White oxford
    Blue blazer
    Red/green/blue/gold paisley pocket square

Not sure the outfit needs another loud item given the trousers and pocket square, but matching the trousers isn't really an option...navy? beige? grey?

FashionBeans Staff
    If it's as wet as it has been recently, socks are the way forward keep it simple though try and get a tonal match with the colour of the shoes, perhaps some kind of cappuccino colour? But if it's dry, go without.

Style Icon
    It's for an end of term party/ball thing in a few weeks so I'm hopeful for dryer weather by then...we shall see though.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... Last