FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... Last

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    Good boy! aha It works

I thought you already bought one recently though?! they're damn useful to have!
    I did, it was a darker wash though.

Too true, give me some colours that will work well (stuff I probably won't have thought of)
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

Style Icon
    I think they go with everything. Black cords/jeans are a good companion, although I'm never sure if they work with brown shoes and a belt.
    Burdundy chinos/cords? Dark blue chinos. When wearing a light-coloured jacket, I tend to make my bottom half a lot darker to contrast.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    I think they go with everything. Black cords/jeans are a good companion, although I'm never sure if they work with brown shoes and a belt.
    Burdundy chinos/cords? Dark blue chinos. When wearing a light-coloured jacket, I tend to make my bottom half a lot darker to contrast.
    Brilliant, thank you!
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about."

sheetal
    You should wear with this cloths blue denim. it is looking very nice with nwhite shirt and black blazer.

Hello all! I'm in desperate need of some help for the upcoming Autumn season. I've never really had what most would term "a sense of fashion"...I'm mostly just a tight t-shirt, jean kind of guy. Well I'd like to change that. I found this jacket and I love it. But I have no idea what would go with it. If someone could be so kind I would like maybe a few links of a sweatshirt that I could wear under it...a couple t-shirts that would look good with it...pants, unless jeans would be okay with it...and shoes. Please keep in mind I'm not a suit and tie kind of guy (also I'm colorblind, so I will be taking you word for it) Thank you so much in advance to whoever can help me!

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by tcb123 View Post
    Hello all! I'm in desperate need of some help for the upcoming Autumn season. I've never really had what most would term "a sense of fashion"...I'm mostly just a tight t-shirt, jean kind of guy. Well I'd like to change that. I found this jacket and I love it. But I have no idea what would go with it. If someone could be so kind I would like maybe a few links of a sweatshirt that I could wear under it...a couple t-shirts that would look good with it...pants, unless jeans would be okay with it...and shoes. Please keep in mind I'm not a suit and tie kind of guy (also I'm colorblind, so I will be taking you word for it) Thank you so much in advance to whoever can help me!

A white oxford shirt and indigo jeans and brown brogues/derbys/black chelsea boots

Quote Originally Posted by billyreedwah View Post
    A white oxford shirt and indigo jeans and brown brogues/derbys/black chelsea boots
    Thank you very much sir!

Nat

Style Icon
    I disagree. I don't think that jacket would work with such smart-casual clothes. Look how the model is styled. It's that kind of jacket imo. Not my cup of tea really. Although I notice you can remove the hood, so that would help smarten it up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    I disagree. I don't think that jacket would work with such smart-casual clothes. Look how the model is styled. It's that kind of jacket imo. Not my cup of tea really. Although I notice you can remove the hood, so that would help smarten it up a bit
    Agree with this tbh. Not a fan of that jacket. The rest of the look sounds good though lol.

Trend Setter
    I've just realised that I described a pretty boring outfit, haha.

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... Last