FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... Last

Style Icon
    Just got this jumper and I'm not really sure how to style it. I have worn it twice now, and both looks were good, however I'm finding I'd like some more opinions. I've worn it with a (patterned) navy shirt underneath and a pair of indigo jeans (I wore a black pair too which looked great with my leather biker jacket) however I think I am in need of some more inspiration.

I'd love it if anyone could share any lookbook or street-style photos which may provide good inspiration. I'd prefer to wear this jumper with a shirt underneath too.

Nat

Style Icon
    Blue oxford shirt underneath, grey tweed jacket, indigo jeans, brogue boots.

Denim jacket, slim grey cords, casual brown boots

Style Icon
    The denim jacket look is an interesting one. I have a pair of grey cords, but when I put the look together I think there may be a bit too much texture going on. The grey goes well with the blue denim, but the two textures are quite a lot to take in.
    I'll have to wear it for a day and see how it goes.

Cheers for the input!
    Any other advice anyone?

Style Icon
    I have a very similar jumper ben.

Look 1: Blue oxford, brown corduroy blazer, burgundy chinos, brogue boots

Look 2: Light wash denim jacket, bottle green skinny chinos, sand desert boots
    Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NathanBeesleyMusic

SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/nathan-beesley-music

Last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/NathanBeesley

Blog - https://boywiththethorninhisside.wordpress.com/

Nat

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    The denim jacket look is an interesting one. I have a pair of grey cords, but when I put the look together I think there may be a bit too much texture going on. The grey goes well with the blue denim, but the two textures are quite a lot to take in.
    I'll have to wear it for a day and see how it goes.

Cheers for the input!
    Any other advice anyone?
    No worries pal. It's a look I rock quite often, and find it works, as the colour palette is quite muted. Depends on how textured the cords are I suppose. Mine are a very thin wale

I have a similar one but roll neck

Wore it the other day with black biker jacket, black skinny jeans, grey suede brogues. Bit of a different spin on it.

another idea off the top of my head is forest green field jacket, sand chinos, tan loafers

Style Icon
    I love the black-denim/black-biker jacket look. It even looks sick if you wear the jumper with the denim jacket over the top and then the biker jacket. The added blue just makes everything come together.

Great advice guys, cheers! I'm now on the lookout for some bottle-green chinos/

Hi all, I have a smart casual party not sure what shirt to wear with tan round toed shoes and black jeans or dark blue jeans any ideas?

Trend Setter

Any idea what I can wear with these lads? Been sitting in my draw for 3 days since I bought them and debating what to do with them. Any help appreciated.

Any ideas what I can wear with these? I got some converse pairs like yellow, some kind of green, pink, sky-blue and grey supra-wrap's.

How about wearing a black blazer with these?

And..

What should I wear with a black blazer ? (Zara Basic Blazer) ?

Any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... Last