FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... Last

Style Icon
    I really think a blazer/safari jacket looks pretty cliché over a t-shirt.
    Wear it over a navy-blue patterned shirt or a beaten, grey crew neck jumper to channel that Robert Redford-esque look.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Nath6644 View Post
    Skinny jeans and a tee, roll the sleeves up, pop the collar and throw on a vintage tootal scarf for extra dandyism. I don't see anything wrong in looking like a 19th century colonialist unless you're planning on holidaying in the Congo.
    Istanbul next week, but at least we never took over there.

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Gentlemen,

I need a help with my color choice.
    What color top would go well with black 511s and white sneaker?
    Would flannel shirt with plain white/black shirt fit ok?
    What top would make me look athletic?

Hi all!

Really happy that bombers are high trend right now cause I've been waiting to bring this jacket out from the back of the wardrobe. I'm just struggling as to which footwear it would suit.

My shoe collection mainly consists of Grenson brogues (I know, I need to branch out a little!) and I'm not sure they would work well with this jacket.

So what do people thing? Which style/colour would look good?

Thanks

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by sseir View Post
    Hi all!

Really happy that bombers are high trend right now cause I've been waiting to bring this jacket out from the back of the wardrobe. I'm just struggling as to which footwear it would suit.

My shoe collection mainly consists of Grenson brogues (I know, I need to branch out a little!) and I'm not sure they would work well with this jacket.

So what do people thing? Which style/colour would look good?

Thanks
    I've got a similar jacket and not sure it really works with brogues...I tend to go for desert boots or converse.

Good evening gents , looking for a small bit of advice here , I'm normally not one for mulling over various ideas . Thought I'd register here , see is there anybody here that can solve my issue .

Anyway have bought this suit without the waistcoat , I'll be wearing it as a guest at a wedding coming up. I'm thinking of no tie and a cravat inside not wedding type the silk more casual look if that makes any sense .

What colour or style do you guys think would work well ? I have it in my head some type of paisley design but it's a few weeks away yet so no major panic .

Regards
    Mark

By the way loving the forum , looks like I'll be sticking around here .

Quote Originally Posted by supraman View Post

Good evening gents , looking for a small bit of advice here , I'm normally not one for mulling over various ideas . Thought I'd register here , see is there anybody here that can solve my issue .

Anyway have bought this suit without the waistcoat , I'll be wearing it as a guest at a wedding coming up. I'm thinking of no tie and a cravat inside not wedding type the silk more casual look if that makes any sense .

What colour or style do you guys think would work well ? I have it in my head some type of paisley design but it's a few weeks away yet so no major panic .

Regards
    Mark

By the way loving the forum , looks like I'll be sticking around here .
    A burgundy paisley one would work well with the blue I think

I think that might be a good call alright mate . Seen a lot of skinny ties in this colour on the high street lately with similar colour suits. Much appreciated .

Yep it's an on-trend hue too, so the ladies who read fashion mags will be swooning at your sartorial prowess

Cheers chap . Much appreciated !

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... Last