FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... Last

Cheers dude . Got to love your choice and give kudos where it counts . Mind you I didn't tell anyone at the wedding some random bloke on the net picked the the cravat.colour lol

Haha I'm not surprised m80!

Fashionisto
    I need a little help neutralising red chinos. Bagged a pair of Farah ones off eBay for a tenner (brand new!). I wore them last week on a night out with a dark blue gingham shirt, brown brogues, brown woven leather belt and navy blazer. In hindsight, it was too much. I need to go simpler.

White tee, white trainers, light grey cotton blazer seems to work. Any other ideas?

Trend Setter
    I'm off to a party next week and my outfit is currently looking like Indigo Jeans, Brogues and a Yellow Shirt. I need an extra layer so would a Plum V Neck Jumper work with the shirt?

Hi folks,
    I'm new to this forum and already loving it. Great knowlege and taste.

My girlfriend got me these chinos and I love them but cant figure out what to wear with them.
    Thinking about something a bit more casual than a shirt/blazer combo.

Cheers

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex James Hardy
    I'm off to a party next week and my outfit is currently looking like Indigo Jeans, Brogues and a Yellow Shirt. I need an extra layer so would a Plum V Neck Jumper work with the shirt?
    Purple and yellow would be quite a stark contrast. It is definitely different, could work but I would have to see it to be sure. Why not wear your grey blazer?

Trend Setter
    I was thinking grey blazer - I do have a dashing pocket sqare - but this is a party where the guests are going to (undoubtably) be wearing hoodies and Air Max. I don't really want to be too overdressed.

Style Icon
    Wear what you feel most comfortable in. One of the worst feelings in the world is feeling uncomfortable in your attire when at a specific event. Dress accordingly and for your age range.

If the majority of people will be in hoodies at this party you are going to, then try and suit your dress towards this scale. I am not sue if you are going to a house party or what, but indigo jeans, appropriate footwear and an awesome shirt is fine. A knitted hoodie over the top of this can look great as well.

Trend Setter
    The funny thing is I don't own a hoodie. I could always switch the yellow out for a blue and wear that under the jumper. I've rocked that look a few times in the past.

Trend Setter
    And you won't catch me wearing a snapback and too-low trousers just to fit in anytime soon. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... Last