FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... Last

The purple and yellow sounds cool to me, as long as they aren't too bright. At least one of the colours should be muted in a combo like that.

It might be just the ticket to add a bit of fun to the outfit. I imagine a shirt and a blazer may appear a bit stuffy in such surroundings. But then, if that is your signature style, just go for it!

Fashionisto
    found in my closet a quite well fitting dark gary shirt from ZARA, I think it's this exact one:

However I didn't wear it much because this tone looks not so casual to me, and on other occasions it's quite hard to pair..

Any suggestions?

Would go for some monochrome looks like in the pic you posted personally. All different shades of grey & black can look really good together.

OK guys, following on from the purchases thread, what could I wear with this?

Cheers x

Trend Setter
    Picked up a waistcoat similar to this...

from H&M earlier in the week.
    I'm not normally a massive lover of the waistcoat but it was a fiver in the sale so I thought I'd buy it as I thought I could maybe find a use for it in work one day.

So my question is - could this be worn in a smart / casual sense for an office environment?

My work dress code is basically shirt and tie but we can wear anything else with that (within reason...!)

Any help would be appreciated! Many thanks!

Hi All,

Been lurking this forum a while but this is my first post.

I am attending a wedding this weekend, and in the market for a navy suit, shirt & tie without breaking the bank (budget of 150-200 for suit). I am considering this suit http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=41&viewAllFlag=&catalogI d=33056&storeId=12555&productId=9080143&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=608992&parent_ca tegoryId=261027&pageSize=20

O
    pinions? I would prefer something with less sheen but I'm a skinny guy and have been unable to find a suit that fits as well as the topman skinnies.

What shirt/tie/pocket square would you recommend with this suit? or a blue / navy suit?

Any advice is appreciated, cheers

J8x

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Marve View Post
    Hi All,

Been lurking this forum a while but this is my first post.

I am attending a wedding this weekend, and in the market for a navy suit, shirt & tie without breaking the bank (budget of 150-200 for suit). I am considering this suit http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=41&viewAllFlag=&catalogI d=33056&storeId=12555&productId=9080143&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=608992&parent_ca tegoryId=261027&pageSize=20

O
    pinions? I would prefer something with less sheen but I'm a skinny guy and have been unable to find a suit that fits as well as the topman skinnies.

What shirt/tie/pocket square would you recommend with this suit? or a blue / navy suit?

Any advice is appreciated, cheers
    Suit looks okay, Asos might be an option on a budget but obviously you wouldn't be able to try before you buy.

I think a classic white shirt and burgundy tie always looks classy, then one of those colours for the pocket square too, with a bit of pattern if that's your thing.

Thanks for the feedback J8!

After a bit of internet research it appears the one button suit can be considered a bit rakish? Some places often opt against the pocket square with a one button.

Would it be wiser to buy a two button? Topman offer atwo button alternative in the same colour however i'm not so keen on the peak lapels http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=41&viewAllFlag=&catalogI d=33056&storeId=12555&productId=9316398&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=608992&parent_ca tegoryId=261027&pageSize=20

I
    'm now swaying to something more formal and versatile Red Herring Navy twill slim fit 2 button jacket- at Debenhams.com

J8x

Trend Setter
    A two button is always a safe option with the lower button undone. Agreed too on the peak lapels, make it look a bit evening dress. The bottom suit looks like it could be good for the price, though likely to be more generous in the cut than topman.

Hello,

I'm a new member and this is my first message basically because i have spent the entire of today wondering whether this bag would go with brown shoes and i'm about to poke my eyes out, lol! Really need some objective opinions.
    file://localhost/Users/dimitriosmagkos/Desktop/neil-barrett-taupe-leather-brasilia-backpack-luxury-gear-580x855.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... Last