FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... Last

what should I wear with these (I mean each of this)? I would love to hear your advice.

a white
    cardigan (a little bit over-sized)

a
    dark grey shirt similar to this
    http://www.theurbanapparel.com/men/clothing-m/shirts-polo-shirts/dark-grey-shirt-with-striped-contrast-2462.html

a blue small checkered shirt

and a shirt from zara

fyi I'm still around 16-18 and I prefer casual look at most of the time.

Fashionisto

Can't decide on which boots to get, opinions?

Anyway, what would go with these boots? Corduroys? Don't know whether to tuck pant / chino into boot, or pull over the top...

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanWalker View Post

Can't decide on which boots to get, opinions?

Anyway, what would go with these boots? Corduroys? Don't know whether to tuck pant / chino into boot, or pull over the top...
    1st ones, definitely. Would look good with workerwear/Americana type outfits - think jeans, plaid shirts, denim jackets etc.

Bought this denim shirt from Zara

RIPPED DENIM SHIRT - Shirts - Man | ZARA United Kingdom
    But unsure what to wear with it. I have a pair of sandy coloured desert boots which seem to go well with it but what colour jeans do you people think? Black to avoid any double denim clashing?

Hi
    A lot time ago, i bought this shirt. But i dont know in which combination should i wear this shirt. Any idea?

What do you recommend, shirt stuck to a belt or free hanging?
    If i wear this shirt in "free hanging" style, is too long in front and behind. But if i wear this shirt in "stuck to a belt" style, i have in a part of the back so more goods. Maybe is the solution seamstress...

Shirt

Pattern

Thanks for the help!

Hi. Just wanted to know what shoes and trainers can I wear with these damson chinos?

Thanks for your help

I would at some point consider picking up some slimmer jeans

Hi Guys

Does anyone have any suggestions as what to wear with these shorts. I have a few basic tshirts and polos but I was thinking something a bit dressier

I also have been told I need to wear a baseball cap to protect myself from the sun and bought a GANT one very similar to this. Mine just has a bigger logo on it. I have never been a hat person though, so any rules or suggestions on wearing a hat?

Nat

Style Icon
    Seersucker (the fabric those shorts are made out of) is a casual summer fabric. Paired with the fact that these are shorts with tennise racquets on them, and it's going to be difficult to go smart. The only thing you could do is go all-out American, country club prep - stone linen jacket, oxford shirt, oxblood penny loafers. Big look though, so think carefully before going for it! Would look good with just a polo and loafers though.

As for the hat, baseball caps are definitely not the one, especially if you are going for a dressier look in general. If it's just a summer thing, then how about a panama, or straw trilby?

Hey everyone,
    I bought this t-shirt, but I have no idea what to wear it with. Any Ideas?

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... Last