FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Deidmoo5e View Post
    Bought this denim shirt from Zara

RIPPED DENIM SHIRT - Shirts - Man | ZARA United Kingdom
    But unsure what to wear with it. I have a pair of sandy coloured desert boots which seem to go well with it but what colour jeans do you people think? Black to avoid any double denim clashing?

AW12 Fashion Trend: The Gentrification Of Denim | FashionBeans

you can check out Look 3, it looks good to me.

Fashionisto
    Just wondering if I can make a decent heritage style with these? Maybe incorporate some tweed. Or should I go with black docs?

Last edited by CosmicVagrant; 08-09-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Nat

Style Icon
    Beautiful colour. Would look great with grey tweed trousers, cream cable knit jumper, charcoal or navy peacoat.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Beautiful colour. Would look great with grey tweed trousers, cream cable knit jumper, charcoal or navy peacoat.
    I am having trouble finding tweed trousers, I found a tweed jacket in a vintage store but no trousers. I suppose the high street might be the wrong place to look though.

Nat

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicVagrant View Post
    I am having trouble finding tweed trousers, I found a tweed jacket in a vintage store but no trousers. I suppose the high street might be the wrong place to look though.
    Nah they are around. Ok, might not strictly be tweed, but "tweed-like", if you know what I mean. This kind of thing. I got a nice slim fit pair from next for 40.

Ted Baker | Ted Baker Wool Trousers at ASOS

These were mentioned on another post so ended up getting them from Urban Outfitters. They're Leather and "Beeswax" colour.

Not sure what to wear with them? Need advice on trousers/trousers and tops. Cheers

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post

These were mentioned on another post so ended up getting them from Urban Outfitters. They're Leather and "Beeswax" colour.

Not sure what to wear with them? Need advice on trousers/trousers and tops. Cheers
    I have these and they go with a LOT of things! Navy Chinos, Khaki Chinos, Medium and dark wash denim, the world is almost your oyster!

what can I wear with these navy desert boots? Need an outfit for london, was thinking these. Levis 511s, shirt and a nice jacket for the day.

I have a pair of Nike's black capri sneakers but honestly I have no idea what to wear them with... I would really appreciate some help in terms of styling these, but the answers like "wear them with everything you want, they are black! " is not what I am looking for... I need some outfit ideas that will really make them shine (it doesn't matter if it Gymwear or Casualwear). Cheers !!

Nat

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic101 View Post
    what can I wear with these navy desert boots? Need an outfit for london, was thinking these. Levis 511s, shirt and a nice jacket for the day.

Anything really man. Anything not too smart anyway. Might be good to have a bit of contrast between shoe and trouser. Maybe some off-white chinos, blue oxford and dark brown v neck?

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... Last